Mic B vs. All Out Hogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
alright ill go first, im not scared. alright lets do this.

pay attention/ because ima bout to bust/ penetration from my verbs/ just as hard as my thrust/ spitten hardcore words when i must/ im the new sensation/ wit hard words and such/ spitten too hot fo u to touch/u claiming ALL OUT HOG/ critizing everyone everyday/now check as my skill is arising and you just stay ALL OUT GAY /fuck you and the click you cliam/ every time you step in my direction/ im coming quick wit aim/you just a lil bitch and im sic wit game/ so sicc in tha brain/ like witchcraft/only tha siccest remain/ thats why you got pushed away from draft/it aint even worth/ to put a curse/ on that faggot ass SMURF/ so i unload my glocc wit tha 3 shot burst/when you unload a flow it sounds the worst/ill bury you under tha ground/ first step to tha hurse/ take ya funeral money to buy pounds/ and fucced yo nurse/ took yo skill out the lost and found/ handed it to ya and still decimated yo verse/im came too hard/ now im locked down/ in tha impound/before i go any farther anything u wanna diss-regard/
u fuck everyone telling em things, bitch u get around/ that's why i diss hard/ i hate everything about u/ saying things that arent even true/ fuck trying to reason wit you/ im fed up and threw/ of all ya bullshit/ i think its funny how u pullshit/ out ya asshole/for u id unload a full clip/ now peep my credentials/ beating me should be tha last thing on ya list/im hooriding on ya residentals/ adn even handling things wit my fist/ dont even try/ cause im still packing heat right next to my rist/ its cool that i had to go first/ cause this should be moe than enough to beat yo pussy verse.
peace

A

All Out HOGG

Im no exception, contiminate myself with the infection...The principal is that pain will be delivered through affection...Brimstone, Come close & i'll singe ya skin...Addicting, So melt down my shit & load it inda syringe...Ya like repeatidly trained hoes [Ya wont ever be tight]...Im 'FORESAKEN" like the prophecys Nastrudamus predicted at night...Ya shits so pathetic that i don't gotta write more then these 4 bars to win our battle...So on that note im out leaven my membrace stalk'n you like it was ya shadow...

ENJOY...LOL

BTW here's an extra cupple lines in ya boreing style...

My text hits so hard it swolls ya eyes reading it...Hit me up wit 19.95 & I'll lace ya with a 'HOW TO RYME" magazine subscription...Ya seriosily needing it...Cuase the shit ya write wouldn't even 'wind up onda back of a milk carton" if it was missin...In other words NOONE CARES...'IM MIC B...WHOOPTIE DO DA"...'Life aint fair"

Apr 25, 2002
smurf had a tight verse... but it wasnt a battle.. the last verse that he was fucking around on was a battle, but just basically talking about ya raps on teh first verse isnt really a battle rap.. whatever tho

Apr 25, 2002
My vote goes to Mic B. Smurf's was aight but it didnt insult/diss his opponent like a battle rap is supposed to. It's a freestyle battle smurf...telling people how "foresaken" you are isnt doing any damage.

A

All Out HOGG

Im not a battle MC...Never have & never will be...However i'll accept any challenge...It only improves...Mic B...I'll give ya my vote just for showin face, puttin in effort & not flooding the post wit shit talking...

Good shit...I'll battle ya again if ya ever want...

@JUAN...GOOD REASON'n...I somewhat agree with you...

'Nigga FUCK a battle rap...Me? Im not a battle cat" -Some fool

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
yea good shit all out hogg, i give ya respect i was in it for fun if i lost or not didnt matter to me. ya we will do that in the future. 1