Miami - Collection of dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
what y'all think about this? I've heard most of the tracks but still knockin. Imagine if you've never heard Miami before and then listen to this whole album, it'll make ya nut in ya panties. Got it for $12 shipped from jay tee, can't get any better than that, double discs with 18 tracks each too.

May 19, 2002
The mac dre appearances are top notch playa, get it now. Buy it from Jay Tee's website for only $12 shipped, 2 discs with 18 tracks each. Only prob. I had with his site was it said it ships within 24 hours, and I ordered it last Tuesday and got it today(next tuesday), and I only live like 30 minutes away from vallejo. Asked Jay Tee was up and he said it went out fri. but I checked tha date and it said it was shipped yesterday. But ah, this shit is knockin like a muthafucka.

May 10, 2002
Man..Im sorry...but as MC..Miami is HORRIBLE...now as a CHARACTER...hes all over it...he seems more like a novelty act to me...cus his rhymes(if you wanna call em that) sure as hell aint competing with Rakim by any level...but to each his own...

May 19, 2002
Man, Miami ain't that bad, if you don't like him, he's not on all the songs much meaning he doesn't rap much. But he tears shit up on that song my doe is getting low. Shit is heat. I never liked Miami much, I thought he was annoying as fuck. But the more I listened to him the more I liked him. Tha muthafucka is dope as fuck.