Met The DE At The BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
If I had one word to describe him it would be UNIQUE. He's got the deepest voice in the world and had some very cool things to say. I bought a FU shirt from him and got some pics and some autographs. The BBQ was off the hook. I got all the pictures from it here:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21174

Check it out. If you didn't go you missed one of the biggest events of all time.

Late!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DE's voice was trippin me out, I thought it would just sound like that on record...but damn, haha....he's cool as fuck too

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Dune was awesome... the voice thing had me too, DE is definately unique and was real cool.

HOWEVER i wonder if he remembers me. I was pretty high and drew a blank after i met him. I wanted to say something but couldnt, lol. SO i stood there and at least got to chill in his presence for a bit and i listened to a conversation or two, and he was real cool.

It was a shock to me to see all these guys walk amongst us. I listened to so many of these guys for so long and then they are right there with you!

May 6, 2002
Blight said:
I wanted to say something but couldnt, lol. SO i stood there and at least got to chill in his presence for a bit and i listened to a conversation or two, and he was real cool.
lol.. sounds like what THE D.E said he felt like when he was with E-40.. maybe next time homie...

"hey, Earl Jackin fo Slacks Stevens I got some beats you need to herrr"-FIRST DEGREE THE D.E

"Da D.E youz tight, I heard yo shit, youz tight"-E-40

"then I froze infront the 40 water"-FIRST DEGREE THE D.E

lol.. from the mouth of THE D.E himself!!!!

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:

lol.. sounds like what THE D.E said he felt like when he was with E-40.. maybe next time homie...

"hey, Earl Jackin fo Slacks Stevens I got some beats you need to herrr"-FIRST DEGREE THE D.E

"Da D.E youz tight, I heard yo shit, youz tight"-E-40

"then I froze infront the 40 water"-FIRST DEGREE THE D.E

lol.. from the mouth of THE D.E himself!!!!

But next he see Earl Jackin fo Slacks Stevens.....

"Hey 40..........Come here homie! I got some Tight beats but they aint fo Cheaps!" FIRST DEGREE The DE

Says he been practicin his speech fo next time he run into The 40 Water!