May 11th show in Healdsburg???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Does anyone know if this show is still happening? The last one was fucked so they said that there was going to be another one on may 11th, then I never heard anything else.If Anybody knows whats up post. Illmannered666 whats goin on?

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

4fifteenRolla said:
fuck healdsburgh nothin out there for n e body...
LETS GO TO THUGGED OUT BERKLEY INSTEAD AND CHILL WITH 4FIFTEEN , LOL HERES SOMETHING , WHY YOU CHANGE UR LOCATION FOR? LOL BIG THUG LOL

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

GET OFF UR NUTS?

4fifteenRolla said:
wtf dawg u makin no sense tho.. get off my nuts i guess i have a post stalker now.. o boy
LITTLE BITCH ILL SLAP THE TASTE OUT YOUR MOUTH FAGGET , YOUR THE ONE THAT WENT TO MY THREAD MAD AND CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT THE WORD NIGGA. MIND YOUR OWN OR YOUR OWN WILL REMIND YOU BITCH. DONT FUCK WITH THE WRONG CAT INTERNET AND ALL LITTLE KID.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^^^ouch.

Yeah, Healdsburg doesnt want us back, fuck em. I mean, theyre right to not want us - 600+ kids off the streets at night, no fights even with rival gangs in the house - yeah - real bad stuff.

And 415 - had we not got shut down internally, that shit would have been major off the hook. ALL the acts showed, whether the crowd got to see em or not. The backstage was live. Me and Mark7 got tired of trying to make things work so we got drunk. Apt.3 and 5050 will be putting on some big shit this summer, dont trip.

May 5, 2002
lol u tryn to start some funk tho? I'm sayin dawg u r actin like a lil bitch if u been around bart long enough u'd know I aint bitchin about that word.. so get off my nuts once again

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

4fifteenRolla said:
lol u tryn to start some funk tho? I'm sayin dawg u r actin like a lil bitch if u been around bart long enough u'd know I aint bitchin about that word.. so get off my nuts once again
BEEN AROUND BART LONG ENOUGH? NIGGA SUCK MY DICK U LITTLE FAGGET TRUST ME U DONT WANT TO CROSS PATH WITH ME NIGGA. DONT FUCK WITH THE WRONG MUTHAS MAYNE.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

GO TO THE WANNABEE THUD THREAD I STARTED TO SEE THIS FAGGET CRY LIKE A LIL BITCH

YOURE THE FAGGET THAT CAME INTO MY THREAD TALKING BOUT THE WORD NIGGA U LITTLE BITCH. NOW YOU GET OFF MY NUTS QUEER.

May 5, 2002
ay Dawg dont trip cuz cats have rims brighter than yo fuckin future.. take yo rap dreams to the fuckin garbage cuz thats where its gonna lead u PZ.. eh u can thank me later for the advice tho - Dawg that Capital font is lookin real hard damn I'm scuuuuuureddd