Master P Presents Down South Hustlers-Makin' Moves

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
is this the one where they are on a boat on the cover?

what other No limit albums were advertised but never saw light of day?

I always thought that Mo B Dick where hes playing the piano was a made up cover but i saw the cd in a shop not long ago

Sep 22, 2003
These were the one's I can remember I saw advertised but never came out-
No Limit East Compalation.
Ms. Peaches(Don't remember the name)
QB-Ghetto Ingredients.
The No Limit Christmas Album
Mia-X-Sista Stories.
Two For One-Let's Go To War.
Short Circuit-Gone Awol
Popeye-Edge Of My Life.
Samm-Enemy of The Street's.
Tank Doggs-Beware of The Dogg's.
A-Lexxus-Let's Ride.
Baby Soulja-Eye Of a Youngster
Mean Green-Baller Status(I don't remember if that was released or not).
Erica Fox
D.I.G.-After Life
Master P's Greatest Hits
DJ KLC-Hit's By The Pound
911 Movie(Never seen it in the stores, it might be released).

Aug 7, 2002
^^yeah maaaan i was anticipatin on them albumz to come out but damn they never did...i really wanted dj klc, master p's greatest hits, mean green balla status, tank doggz, short circut, mia x sista stories, and qb ghetto ingredients..cuz dey were around 97 98 and nolimit was tight bacc then...ohhh @ ke-noe..ms. peaches and a lexxus cd's actually came out..it wasn't in stores though it was too underground...i was it in ebay i think don't remember but it was actually real...

May 21, 2002
^^^

Not fully.

There were sum classic albums released on No Limit, P's first few albums were tite, Silkks first album was tite, first Tru, 2 Soulja Slimm junts, Young Bleed, Steady Mobbn, Lil Ric, Mystikal - Unpredictable, sum Fiend and Mac.

But on the other hand i'd think twice bout buying any No Limit after 98

2003/4 - forget bout it

u smell me?

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
^^^

Not fully.

There were sum classic albums released on No Limit, P's first few albums were tite, Silkks first album was tite, first Tru, 2 Soulja Slimm junts, Young Bleed, Steady Mobbn, Lil Ric, Mystikal - Unpredictable, sum Fiend and Mac.

2003/4 - forget bout it

u smell me?
^^Couldn't have said it better

Feb 19, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
^^^

Not fully.

2003/4 - forget bout it

u smell me?
Agreed. To me, No Limit didn't totally fall off until after Beats By The Pound left ('mid-'99 or so). Only NL CDs I felt after that were Soulja Slim's THE STREETZ MADE ME, Snoop's last two NL CDs (TOP DOGG, LAST MEAL) and maybe half of C-Murder's TRAPPED IN CRIME.

PEACE!

May 13, 2002
someone needs to break into the old nl vault or somethin an release those old albums...i know at least some if not more of em were finished..just never droppd

damn....that QB would be str8 heat...an that samm an tank doggz aswell