Maniac Cop 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
good shit.that interview was like a year ago so they should be done or half way done with that movie unless they scrapped it.

I remember the one maniac movie when they was at that bachelor party and when he beat the fuck out that lady cop. He beat the fuck outta her

Feb 23, 2003
good shit.that interview was like a year ago so they should be done or half way done with that movie unless they scrapped it.

I remember the one maniac movie when they was at that bachelor party and when he beat the fuck out that lady cop. He beat the fuck outta her
YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT PSYCHO COP RETURNS BUT THE LADY HE BEATIN UP WASN'T A COP THO... I GOT THAT ON DVD

DV$1 aka Grumpz Maniac Cop 2 was my shit.......still have the VHS......

ALL THREE MOVIES ARE AVAILABLE ON DVD NOW!!! GO GET EM WWW.CDUNIVERSE.COM

Feb 8, 2003
YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT PSYCHO COP RETURNS BUT THE LADY HE BEATIN UP WASN'T A COP THO... I GOT THAT ON DVD

Yep thats the one i was thinking about. That movie was a lil better then maniac cop bc pshycho cop remind me of freddy krueger with the punch lines before he killed a muthafucka. I used to smoke to much weed back in the days so i forget some shit. lol.

And on one those maniac cop movies that woman cop got shot during a robbery and the maniac came and got her out teh hospital and tried to marry her.

Feb 23, 2003
Yep thats the one i was thinking about. That movie was a lil better then maniac cop bc pshycho cop remind me of freddy krueger with the punch lines before he killed a muthafucka. I used to smoke to much weed back in the days so i forget some shit. lol.

And on one those maniac cop movies that woman cop got shot during a robbery and the maniac came and got her out teh hospital and tried to marry her.
MANIAC COP 3 BADGE OF SILENCE IS THE ONE WITH MATT CORDELL (maniac cop) TRYNA MARRY THAT FEMALE COP