Makaveli feat Eminem & Nate Dogg - Til I Collapse Remix!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
lol ya'll crack me up... damn near 20 viewz and no one can even say "that was tight"?? Well if any of U give a fuck there a NEW and improved version on my page with TWO pac verses instead of one... This shit was very time consuming to do so gimmie some muthafuckin feedback! even if U think it sux... Shit even tha kids on tha 2pac message board took 2 minutes outta their lives to tell me good job...

:::gOnE:::

May 5, 2002
thanx homie I really aint an eminem fan either, but that song (til I collapse) is tha only song I like by Eminem, and with a beat that hot and a chorus that tight, why not take Em outta tha first 2 verses and replace him with tha tightest musician ever to grace tha game... Thanx for postin up some feedback homeboy....

:::gOnE:::

May 2, 2002
yup.

Yeah, that's me. Damn, was it really '97? I was thinking about that when I was reading here the other day, how much this has all grown. Used to just be BART board. Was tight back in the day.

I don't see any other names floating around these boards now days that I recognize from back then (including yours?).

Jun 5, 2002
yea that was okay but i especially like your jackin beats makaveli remix except for the last verse with the g thang beat theres a squeak which is pretty annoying other than that though its tight

May 2, 2002
of course... 'sup homie.

I hope all is well for ya.

If ya throw down any more mp3s, post an update... I'm gonna DL all the shit off your page and burn'em.