Mack-10 (bang or ball)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
devoted.to
Hella folks have been tellin me its the shit and that its worth gettin. I swooped it and i don't honestly think its worth the hype.

but this post isn't directed on my review. When did Mack-10 sign with cash money?. I thought they were Out of buisness. You think he's better with Cash money?. Me personally if you would of told me a long time ago during West side connection if Mack-10 was gonna go to Cash money. I wouldn't have been able to get a mental picture of it in my mind but....now i jus look in my case and see it.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mack 10 has been signed to Cash money for about a year but this is his first album with them which came out in December. i think he signed for 5 albums but Bang Or Ball didn't really sell, so I think he's probably gonna try to get out of the deal.
personally, i think the album is good cause i like both Cash Money and the old Mack 10, so it's tight

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Cash Money didn't go out of business...I heard they filed for bankruptcy (spelling)...but that was probably to avoid paying off debts and shit....as for that Mack 10, it sucks hard and he will continue to suck unless there is a miracle

May 10, 2002
M-1 said:
Cash Money didn't go out of business...I heard they filed for bankruptcy (spelling)...but that was probably to avoid paying off debts and shit....as for that Mack 10, it sucks hard and he will continue to suck unless there is a miracle {qoute}

lol^^. yeah itz gonna take a mirlcae.damn right that bang or ball wuz wack, mayne when i heard that he signed wit cash money i new that wuz gonna sell out. i thunk mack needz to stay wit that we$t coa$t gansta sound,wit west connection beatz now that sound tight.

Apr 25, 2002
u needa give that a shit a listen into sumpthin other than a walkman..

that cd is knockin.. do tha damn thang, mathmatics, no dick at all w/ 40 water, hate in yo eyez.. man that cd tight.

Apr 25, 2002
triplegold said:
u needa give that a shit a listen into sumpthin other than a walkman..

that cd is knockin.. do tha damn thang, mathmatics, no dick at all w/ 40 water, hate in yo eyez.. man that cd tight.

real talk...... go get this cd and bump it with some real speakers