Mac Dre "Thizzelle Washington"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i don't know if there is already a thread for this but....
this album is knockin so hard...i'm lovin "Thizzelle Dance" and "Monday Thru Sunday"...haven't heard the whole thing yet, but so far it knocks...can't wait til it drops...

Apr 25, 2002
Psilo707 said:
Its tight as fuck! Better than "Its not What you Say" for sure. Possibly better than Doo Doo Dumb! Nice!
MAYBE, just MAAAAAAYBE better than "not what you say" but NOWHERE NEAR as good as "doo doo dumb".

its a solid album, but whats up with the shitty sound quality on alot of the songs? i was hoping it was just going to be "mac dammit"....

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
go up in irc irc.prison.net

#rapmp3z

they got albumz before they drop, even tho the quality is sometimes shady as shit.......its still cool to hear the songs your hungry for tho , feel me

May 6, 2002
first, i do like this, put the look on my face like i smelled some piss

thizzle dance is a heated ass track! i love this album i think its well worth the skrill.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Psilo707 said:
THIZZELLE DANCE and THE MAC NAMED DRE and BOSS TYCOON are my fav tracks so far.. fucking heat...
yeah...for some reason i'm likin number 11...the only problem wit that track is the beat sounds hella funny...off beat and shit...but over all this album knocks...