Lyrikal Warfare album number #5 "Pimpin Days and Vicious Nights"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
we'll snippets up in a week or so........and we'll be printing up snippets cds....................

look for complete album in two weeks , to be purchased......................

Jan 23, 2003
yall droppin albums like no limit used to do back in the day. ANd shit im only thinkin about my first album while yall on yall fifth album. Tight work doe.Hope its heated.

Aug 26, 2002
I'm meet up with Warfare sometime this weekend to hear the album .................but it's like all the other Warfare cds..........KloseOut, Daynja, Blaze, Myschief, Shogun, mystery, etc.............

Ghost: my bad I ain't got at u in a minute.....personal shit ben going down............75% chance I'll be going to Rockhurst this fall to start on my masters.......

Feb 3, 2003
Yo Jesse if you come up this way, it would be all good. Holla at me homie, and I need to get that new shit from you! Bumped the last one, with Below, Trajik, and 3rd, at my lil brothers party last night 15-18 year olds and they loved that shit!

Aug 26, 2002
Kc is like STL after all...............ha ha ha ha ha
I'll be up there next weekend....

@D-Skrilla: 99.9% chance u might never hear G over a Daynja beat again..........He all over "Articles of War" tho.....G doing his own thang with a group of cats who are going to do shit with Ruff Ryders, Tantrum locked up to , that's why u don't hear him on any new shit except Articles of War