lynch rest in piss video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Yes there is a video for Rest In Peace....Nothing special but its sick as fuck to see LYNCH in a movie. The only time I have seen this and his other videos are on TV.

Apr 26, 2002
ill sell my copy of Now Eat on VHS for $10 plus shipping so $11

it has only been watched once and the box is in mint condition.

May 5, 2002
yea I seen "rest in piss" shits ghetto as hell. lynch rappin in a coffin and shit lol.

"one mo pound" is tight, I think he's on alcatraz if I remmember right.

"bloccstyle" is tight too with mr doctor...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Since you live I ANTIOCH....(If you didnt know?)

Now Eat you can get VHS/DVD at Rock Bottom.

One More Pound And Rest In Piss you used to be able to see on Ch.26 on saturdays at night...

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Psycho Logic said:
I got Rest In Piss, One Mo Pound, and Bloccstyle on video. Bloccstyle is the best.

yup, i think Bloccstyle is the best out of those...i was rollin when they went in an did that beer run..lol..i did a few of those before..

on that One Mo' Pound video i think Zag was sayin that shit was crazy filmin at Alcatraz...she said there where like hauntings and some weird shit goin on...

Rest In Piss, im not sure how good that video will come out if you DL it...its poor quality unless you got a good ass video card but it may still look a lil shitty...but yeah that was tight when Lynch was lyin in the Coffin then he opens his eyes and starts rappin..