Ludacris & T.I. Beef?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
just thought about this today... dont know who said it first but on T.I's "24's" he says something similar to when Ludacris says something about " Did donuts last week and the streets still smokin"

they sound the same on both songs just dont know what TI says

Apr 26, 2002
shittt i wanna know...i like rubbaband man but luda only commericial cant really holding it down down...i know one of them is called king and the other prince of the south.... might have something to do with that ..im not sure...

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i know one of them is called king and the other prince of the south..
^^that's exactly what it's about... dumb as it might sound

T.i. is running shit on the streets of the ATL.
that's what i hear too but although i like TI better, i doubt he can sell one-third the records Ludacris can, therefore not many of these fans today will give him props when faced against Ludacris

but when i think about it, Ludacris could come with a real sick diss track, as said earlier

Feb 8, 2003
JESTER said:
i was very surprised on TI album....it was pretty sik....

Surprised? T.I. is and always will be tight. He on a whole new level than most. You need if you havent to also check out his other albums they all tight.

T.I. :I'm Serious
P$C :In The Streets Volume 1-3

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that ti is tight

i got a ti mixtape where he says something to the effect of "you keep runnin your mouth ill be disturbin your peace" i assumed he was talking about luda. its on a dj dramatic mixtape.