LOWRIDER SHOW JULY 28TH IN DAYGO TOWN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
WAS CRACCIN LOCO THIS LETRA IS OUT TO LIL C.S. EY PUES IS U GONNA BE AT THE LOW RIDER SHOW IN DAYGO ON JULY 28TH AT JACK MURPHY U SHOULD BE TO DROP SOM OF DAT BOMB BAY SHIT U THE TRUEST VATO REP THE 619 I AINT HERD NO ONE SICCER SO HIT SOME SHIT UP AND MAKE IT CRACC LOC THIS VATOS GONE ALRATOS
MiKlO13LoC
=ESNC=
v.ACREBOYSX3
=SW.SD=BLUE

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
The car show was garbage. The police and the Lowrider Mag that threw it fuced it up. All the mexican car clubs in Dago boycotted the show cuz they didn't let any Dago Cars in the show. So it wasn't as deep as the other years. It was only about 1000 or more. We got there late and didn't go in. We just parkin' lot pimped and sold some cd's. A lot of folks recognized me and showed a nigga a gang of love. The Mexican homies be lookin' out for LIL C.S. I heard Warren G's show from outside. The shit was horrible. He's too laid bac. He kept complainin' about the crowd not bein' pumped,and he finally just gave up. He got paid though, so I guess the nigga wasn't trippin'. Went to Mission Beach afterwards and sold some more cd's.

@MiKlO1LoCeSt, did you go homey? Holla. One. LIL C.S.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Yeah man my sister told me that's what happened and she said that it wasn't even worth going out there but hopefully it'll be craccin next time they have one cause I didn't have no $ to be going anywhere this weekend and as far as that Warren G performance they should just let somebody that's gonna keep the crowd pumped like Lil C.S.

Keep it mashin and one day we'll see you going on tour all over the country.

Oh yeah, did you film anything out there or was it just to dead to be filming anything.

Holla Back.