Looking for Graphic Designers and Web Designers!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Whats going on...

We signed a deal with a major label and just finished up the album which is being mixed and mastered... we need to start working on the artwork for the album ASAP... I want someone with expierence...

SHEMP Ive seen your work and wanna get in contact with you.. where can I reach you?...

Anyone else that has work they want to show me... reply to this thread with your contact info and designs if possible...

Also I want to revise our website... I did our site with Frontpage so it looks real basic... I wanna get a real professional look going... so if anyone that has good website design skills reply to me with some contact info and links to sites you have designed... I might have some other jobs lined up for you also...

Here is out site... (SINACAL is a Mexican record label)
SINACAL

Stay up yall!

-Juan

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
For all my Mexican folks on here the new album was recorded with Chalino Sanchez's old Norteno group Los Amables Del Norte who are some of the top Norteno musicians in the game... so the production for the album is top notch...