LOOK FOR US ON UPCOMING PROJECTS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
"b.a.r.t. To The 91siccness" (Tactoutmuzic)

Underground Hitters Comp Vol.2 (Killa Valley)

TATEM 1 PRESENTS....

DOXX's Compilation....

We also on the new NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS ALBUM thats instores now...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@ MR. CLEEN

Wassup wit ya BOY!!! oh fa sho, you know we gone lace the fam wit some trunk rattlin shit...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Update

We also just got added to Playas Association Vol. 4 - NorthWest Hustlin' which features N2DEEP, Frost, Messy Marv, Riderlife, Cool Nutz, Dutch, Young DRU and more.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
I also forgot...

We also on The Wut Lies Beneath Compilation feat. Silas, Cougnut, Messy Marv, T-Nutty, Luni Coleone, Young Fierce & more...So look out for that...

Apr 25, 2002
dam folx.. i ain't been here for moons so i had no idea how big yall doin it.. yall be networkin then a motherfuk.. i was at stereo pacific or sumshit in fremont yesterday fuken with the decks and i seen yall autographed pic up there and i was jus thinkin yall niggas be gettin the fuk around.. good shit.. keep it trunkin.. sideways in a cloud of shmoke.. oh yah.. i'm pheenin' for that new shit.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
@ C-GAR SPLITCHA

wassup up folks, I aint seen you on here for a minute, yeah dog, we been networkin and bossin up real big lately, tryin to get our name out there, its still alot of work to be done, but we are movin in the right direction...STAY HIGH AND TWISTED!!!

OCT.29TH- NBD SHIT ARRIVES!!!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
I just did a solo track for the FARM BOYS "Plantin Seeds" compilation that affiliated wit KVE...Look out for that...The song is called "SLAPPIN"....