Locked Away Lynch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I THINK MAYBE HE HAS ABOUT MAYBE 5 OR 6 CDS......THAT HE RECORDED OVER THE YEARS............I THINK THOSE ARE GOING TO BE THE ONE TO RELEASE OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS....

Apr 25, 2002
lynch mentioned once he makes music for the fuck of it so i bet he has a gang of shit locked away.other than that i think he said he has 2 or 3 full albums unreleased.

Apr 26, 2002
i dont think we know how broad of skillz lynch really gots...he probly gots shit hidden away that would blow our fuckin minds
i think lynch is the best rapper period.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Black Market is now called...

Black Market Records is now called (Black Armour Records) Lynch is a free man now, no label have to buy Ced out because he no longer has Black Market Records. Ced Bankrupt BMR under his corporation and started (Black Armour Records) the next day. Very brilliant man he is. Lynch is about to be filty rich. I'm proud of the SiccMade FamIlY, they really did fight Ced until the end, even though they didn't get what they wanted, but now they have a piece of mind. God Bless

May 3, 2002
TJ Rapist said:
Why doesnt another label just buy his contract from Black Market?
It doesnt matter now.. Lynch said the court warz between him and BMR are over.. and now he's strickly siccmade muzicc now.. its just up to him to drop the shit now..