Live Radio Premiere and News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
On Feb. 15th 2003, Spirit FM will be conducting a live interview with Lyrycyst and the K.C.i.n.g. Music Affiliates. You may call in and ask any questions you have for us at this time. Also, the first radio premiere of the song "He Knows Me" will broadcast that night.

On Feb. 19th, Lyrycyst is will be interviewed by CMSU in the ballroom. Also, the song "He Knows Me" will be performed live.

Lyrycyst is about to hed into the studio for a new song called " Where Were You " featuring the talented singer/rapper Laurynn Hill. This is definently a song you'll want to hear. Look for this single to be released sometime this Summer.

On St. Patricks Day 2003, Lyrycyst and the K.C.i.n.g. Music family will be opening the antiscipated P.O.D. concert. Look out for this one!!!

Melissa
K.C.i.n.g. Music representative

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
you know... it seems like every time one of us is on here, you have something to say. You're the average all around HATER ... and we don't care about your opinions or comments. If you have something against Lyrycyst or anyone else here at K.C.i.n.g. Music, Stop by sometime and speak in person. Or just keep your mouth shut.

Melissa and Michael
K.C.i.n.g. Music Representatives

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

lyrycyst said:
our COMPANY will do just fine. You're not making us upset at all ... We just wish you'd be more mature and keep your comments to yourself.

Melissa
K.C.i.n.g. Music Representative
ummm...Melissa......
i dont know if you know this or not.......but you are in a forum!!
that mean.....you are in a place that is for all COMMENTS!

talk about being mature.....how mature is it take to what i first said "nice 3RD person talk"....personal.....

girl ..... grow-up.....