@ LIL CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
It's comin' homies. We in the studio this weekend again. We're makin' it as hard as possible! It's gonna be worth the wait. And while ya'll think I ain't trippin' on bein' on comps or puttin' out a mixtape, cuz it's a thin line to bein' hot and oversaturation. I'd rather take the chance on not bein' oversaturated, and keep people hungry to hear me, cuz everytime Ghetto World drops somethin' it's heat!!!! The people that can't take long on an album are the ones that don't really have a fanbase yet, and created a lil' buzz from appearances, and don't put nothin' out for awhile after that. So when the Mobstaz album does drop it's not overhyped and a dissappointment to some. Instead it's going to come out of nowhere and surprise everybody. All the classic albums have done that (Chronic 1, Straight outta compton, Niggaz4Life etc), and the ones that had too much hype, were let downs ( I could name a thousand of those). Just know, that I'll never rush anything just to have somethin' out, and everything is WELL THOUGHT OUT! GET READY THOUGH!!! 1

C.S. Heat

May 7, 2002
LIL C.S. said:
Yeah, I got em' homey. I'm feelin' a couple of them, but the production is already locced down on the Mobstaz album. Keep smashin' though homey...
THANKS ON THA INPUT HOMIE ILL KEEP SMASHN HOMIE BUT IF YA LIKE A TRACC FROM ME ANYTIME HOLLA

YA BOY