LIL C.S. Interview in New Murde Dog...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
LIL C.S. Interview in New Murder Dog...

Peep out your boy in the new Murder Dog. Don't trip off the flic though. It's 3 years old, and a nigga was hella skinny cuz I had was out for about 9 months without hittin' the iron. And plus I had that NY hat which was my motto for my first album Ghetto Classics. The NY hat means the Nigga of the Year (ha ha). They were supposed to use a pic with my blue SD hat on, and blue Ghetto World Jersey. Let me know if ya'll peeped it yet...One. LIL C.S.

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
MY NIGGA

CONGRATS ON THE MURDER DOG HOMIE.IM GLAD SOME ONE CLEARED THAT PIC ? UP I WAS FINDA CALL YOU AND HOLLA AT YOU!!IS HE ALRIGHT?IS HE ON DRUGS? JUST FUCCING WITH YOU HOMIE IM GLAD THEY FINALLY GIVEN YOU YOUR PROPS..........BOUT TIME

OH THIS 2-11 HOMIE

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Apr 25, 2002
@Tha Critic, what's up Young Robbery. Yeah, a nigga was hella small in that flic. You a fool my nigga. I'm going to be up that way May 24th(on a show in Gilroy or Hollister), and then on Sat. the 25th I might shoot to San Jose. I'll holla...

@Law, I'll keep you posted homey. But I know I'm not going to be the headliner. The people you named got more fans out there than me. Shit I'll probably be opening up for them. My boy is throwing the show for everybody that's going to be on his comp called Who's the livest? But I'm not even on the comp yet, he just told me he wants me to get on there. If I don't get on the comp, and he throws a show, I'll probably be on it anyway.

@M-PHIVE they got the Murder Dog at the magazine stand on 30th in University and in the Book store by the movie theatre in Fashion Valley Mall, and at the book store in Plaza Bonita by the hip hop store Revolution, and they got it at Sam Goody in Horton Plaza. Those are the places I know for sure that have it.

@Hilltop Hound, for sho' my nigga. When I'm up that way I got to connect with one of the NW Bosses!

Apr 25, 2002
@tha critic, yeah that's my nigga. We gon' be on the show on May 24th out there. I just got added so I missed the first flyers, but they got some more that they just did that I'm on. We might roll to San Jo on May 25th if I don't have a studio session. I'll at least hit you, but if we don't connect in person on this trip we will in the future. One

@Smigg Yeah, it's the same issue with Luni in it. Thanks for the love dog. You know I support ya'll to the fullest(ABA, I-Rocc, WCM). One. Lil C.S.