Lakewood Hustlers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Don't get edgy, the last thing I need is another internet arguement. I guess getting uptight over nothing is something the younger generation just does now.
There is always a point to a question. In fact, it was an incomplete question. I was just ghetto enough to understand it, I think.
When I asked you your point, I'm trying to make sure I give you the right answer. What exactly did you want to know?

www.bwr2000.com
Upcoming Show Dates:
6-28 Salem, OR- N2Deep, Cool Nutz, Mr. D.O.G., Brotha Luv
6-29 Walla Walla, WA- N2Deep, Cool Nutz, Mr. D.O.G., Maniac Lok
6-30 Spokane, WA- N2Deep, Cool Nutz, Mr. D.O.G., and more
7-6 Monroe, WA- Mr. D.O.G., Mac Money, Big Squeeze, Shaolin

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Hilltop Hound said:
Don't get edgy
Who's edgy?You go ahead and type all the sarcastic little shit you want,I could give a fuck really.Just tryin to get some feedback and get some topics rollin,but I guess it's not needed.
Good Luck regardless.........

C-Ron...you big ole Crip,you got me there CUZZ....:eyecross:

C

C-ron

your question wuz jus stupid.thats y b-dog came wit the sarcasm.OG gangsta CRIP get it right yung broad:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
i think bammer was just suprised that people are bangin sets out in the suburbs. ive heard the name mentioned once or twice, in fact i think my cuzzin used to bang LH. shit, even woodinville got a few "gangs"/clicks, with DC (no, not Duece Crip, Down Click....i know of no REAL crips here), an apartment building full of Surenos, and several folks from East Side Piru.....and i can see bammer shakin his head right now, lmao:cheeky:

ohhhhh, then u got yer "Redmond High Rollers"!!!!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Who's edgy?You go ahead and type all the sarcastic little shit you want,I could give a fuck really.Just tryin to get some feedback and get some topics rollin,but I guess it's not needed.
Good Luck regardless.........

Bammer: Slow down partna. Like I said I aint looking for no more arguements. You say you aint edgy, but who is cursing?
After all you the one who started this convo. I merely wanted to give you the correct answer or go in the same direction as you on your question.
And I guess I wasn't too sarcastic by your response. At any rate, no one is tripping with you so let's let this one go partna, It's really not that serious.
C-Ron: Who you referring to as B-Dog? I would think that you would've taken the opportunity to get a life instead of still talking shit and running. Especially since you been trying to IM me and see if I need some help on anything.

I guess I will have to clarify this one mo' gin for all you young bold internet typers! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE OVER BULLSHIT! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME, AND FEEL IT'S THAT SERIOUS, THEN GET AT ME via Private Message, Instant Message, 2-way, or just let me know that you want to meet on my board and leave yo number.

C

C-ron

naw aint no 1 talkin shit.& that lil get a life comment wuz unnecessary.

D-sane like cube say "bow down 2 a nigga thats greater than u":rolleyes:

May 10, 2002
Plain & simple C-Ron...fuck you bitch.Im gettin sick and fuckin tired of you runnin off at the keyboard.I personally think you are a lil 14 year old kid who wants to fit in.Fuck you & yours on EVERYTHING.Talkin all this shit to established peoples...you better "bowdown to someone greater than you",which is damn near everyone on this fuckin board.Your a fuckin fraud,a perpatrator and a poor excuse for a human fuckin being.FUCK YOU.

C

C-ron

where did this queer come from?

purebred fagg you's a biatch.r u d-sane's boyfriend or somethin?u run around stickin up 4 him.shut yo dumbass up.im not even gonna argue wit a biatch like u.if u feel the strongly about it then i'll give u my address & u can come C me ya dumbass.