Lac of RESPECT'S TWIN GAMER'S SOLO ALBUM DUE OUT......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
GET A DOSE HOMBOY ONE OF THE ORIGINAL GANSTA RAPPERS OUT THE SEATTLE AREA HOLDING IT DOWN SINCE 91 FROM DEMO TAPES IN THE HOOD HIGH POINT TO THE SOUTHSIDE OF SEATTLE FIRES BACK AGAIN WIT THE NEW ALBUM(AS SEEN ON THE INSIDE COVER OF THE LAC LP....IN THA NAME OF GAME VOL 2 WIT MAC MALL,BIG SIKE.JT THE BIGGA FIGGA,YUKMOUTH,C-BO,SPICE,KOKANE,THE LAC(of cross)THA LOCO 151 AN MORE ITS THE HOTEST SHIT SINCE APRIL 27.GET IT SEPTEMBER 6 IN STORES NATIONWIDE FROM S,E,A TO THE BAY TO TEXAS TO FLORIDA GO COP IF YOU LOV THE LAC YOULL LOVE THAT GAMER SHIT THAT UNDACUZZIN SHIT..THIS ALBUM IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY WWW.ONTHEBLOCKRECORDS.COM OR GO TO [url]WWW.PGE.CCcool: :devious:

Jun 24, 2004
FIRST OFF.....WHY WOULD THAT BE YOUR FIRST QUESTION ABOUT A NEW LP?THATS STRANGE IT SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE UNDERCOVER HATING WELL THE BODY LINE IS THE FIRST LP DIDNT GET PUSHED RIGHT SO THERE FROR ITS STILL ACTAULLY NEW TO A LOT PEOPLE SO THEREFORE 3 SONGS OF THE LAST RECORD WILL BE ON THIS ONE.......

Apr 25, 2002
THA UNDACUZZIN said:
FIRST OFF.....WHY WOULD THAT BE YOUR FIRST QUESTION ABOUT A NEW LP?THATS STRANGE IT SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE UNDERCOVER HATING WELL THE BODY LINE IS THE FIRST LP DIDNT GET PUSHED RIGHT SO THERE FROR ITS STILL ACTAULLY NEW TO A LOT PEOPLE SO THEREFORE 3 SONGS OF THE LAST RECORD WILL BE ON THIS ONE.......
Why would it be my first question about a new lp? Considering the answer is 'yes theres recycled material', I think that speaks for itself. And nobody is "hating" on you, thats that insecure seattle rapper attitude. Cats throw that word around so loosely it don't even mean anything anymore just like "pimp" and "gangsta".

Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
sick wit it that sounds like you hav personal issues you need to handle wit in your self buddy.....if you checked twin back round you would see just a seattle rapper would problaby be an insult to his public statis as a artist an buziness man just ask around like 151 would say the album is heated wit 14 brand new stupid dum dum in yo face tracks go get a dose in late september bitch!!!! just let the lp speek for its self. :devious: :mad:

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
Any recycled material on it?
Did you ask because of the recycled verses on his first album?

I was always curious about this. The album is tight, but it seems a lot of the features were verses that I had heard on other work.

Apr 25, 2002
jay deuce said:
Did you ask because of the recycled verses on his first album?

I was always curious about this. The album is tight, but it seems a lot of the features were verses that I had heard on other work.
The value of a used car is far less than a new one. As far as I'm concerned the same is true about music and when a cat is already guilty of recycling then it's only right to ask, as a consumer (you could also say FAN here if you are one), what you'll be getting for your money BEFORE you buy.

Recycling is usually the sign of laziness, lack of resources to create new product, or both. If that's the case, I don't even want to fuck with you or hear any excuses. That shit ain't worth a single minute of my time.