LA Times to run a 2 part story on who killed Pac...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
The LA Times is set to run a 2-part cover story on who they suspect killed Tupac Shakur in September of 1996. According to sources, the Times implicates, Christopher Wallace better known as The Notorious B.I.G. as having a role in the shooting of Shakur. The article will be on news stands tomorrow (Friday, the 6th) and part 2 will come out on Saturday, the 7th which will be the anniversary of the shooting which took place in 1996...

Source: wckillaz.net

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
BIG payed orlando anderson 1 million dollars to kill 'pac. He supplied the gun and was in LV at the time of the shooting. I read the entire article. FUCK BIGGIE! i'm glad hes dead, the bitch got what he deserves, Biggies burning 1,0000X over and Pac will will eternaly

May 10, 2002
I kinda thought BIG has something to do with it.
At the same time Im not gonna believe everything
that was written in that article, which is doing this to sale papers.

As far as BIG, thats why I didnt feel shit when he got popped, I had this feeling about his moves. My homegirl was in the hospital having a baby the same night they brought BIGGIE in there DOA. I found out about it before it even hit the media.........I just laughed to myself and repeated " I betcha BIGGIE won't slip"....
I just felt the equation was balanced after that. PAC was gone and BIG was out here in LA trying to floss, shit just didnt seem right. Im sure Suge evened the score or the hit team that did PAC and didnt get paid touched BIG.

Its all to the G tho. I hope this east/west shit DONT crack off again. We dont need it. Both are gone, whats done is done, Im just not fucking with no more of that Biggie Smalls life after death cd....never could...full of cowardice.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
At the same time Im not gonna believe everything
that was written in that article, which is doing this to sale papers.
I don't know the truth any better than you do...but the reporter had been investigating this for 6 years. There's a code of ethics for writers. He wouldn't release any material or put his job on the line unless he had proof that this was true...

Apr 25, 2002
SF
this article is going to start more shit than it's going to solve

like theore said, I hope some bullshit east/west feud doesnt pop off again

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT ON THE RADIO ALL MORNING....MOPREME SHAKUR WAS ON THIER TALKING ABOUT IT...LIL CEASE CALLED ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK TO POWER 106 IN L.A. DENYING THE SHIT...SAYING IT WAS BULLSHIT....THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW PUFFY NEEDS TO HIRE HELLA SECURITY WHEN HE'S IN L.A..HE REALLY GONNA NEED THEM NOW...LYRICS WRITTEN BY BIGGIE AFTER TUPACS DEATH ON THE SONG"LONG KISS GOODNITE"WHICH THE TIMES CLAIMS BIGGIE IS BRAGGING ABOUT THE MURDER!!

1. SEE,I TOLD Y'ALL,I TOLD Y'ALL TO STOP
    BUT NO,YOU DIDNT STOP
    AND NOW,WE WONT STOP
    TIME FOR YOU TO DIE
    YOUR BLEEDING LOVELY
    WITH YOUR SPIRIT ABOVE ME
    OR BENEATH ME,YOUR WHOLE LIFE YOU LIVE SNEAKY
    NOW YOU REST ETERNALLY,SLEEPY
    YOU BURN WHEN YOU CREEP ME
    REST WHERE THE WORMS AND THE WEAK BE
    LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
    BRAINS BLEW,MY TEAM IN MARINE BLUE "CRIPS"