L.B.P.D. TRYNA SHUT US DOWN!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
I GOT A PHONE CALL THIS MORNING SAYING THAT THE POLICE HAD WENT TO MY GROUP MEMBER BLAC'S HOUSE WITH HANDCUFFS IN THEIR HAND ASKING.. WHO OWNS A RECORD LABEL, WHO THREW A PARTY...WHOOPTY WHOOPTY WHOP.

WE ARE LEGIT, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE THERE IT WASNT NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, YOU KNOW THIZ.
I KNEW THEY WAS SHIESTY, YA'LL SEEN THEM BOYZ POSTED ACROSS THE STREET AT CHEVRON! IF YOU DONT KNOW THEY SURROUNDED THE PLACE ON THE OPPOSITE STREET, THEY THOUGH THEY WAZ SLICK BUT I SEEN EM! THEN THEY WANNA BITCH ABOUT A FUCKIN CAR NOT BEIN PARKED RIGHT THEN......... A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. THEY HAVE RAVES, QUINCINERAS, PARTRIES, RECEPTIONS ALL THE TIME THERE! NO PROBLEM!
WE YOUNG BLACK AND TRYNA MAKE SUM FUCKIN MONEY THATS WHATS WRONG. THEY DONT WANT THAT HIP HOP/RAP THING IN THEIR TOWN LOS BANOS. THEY HATE US KAUZE WE ALL CITY SLICKEN WE FROM S.F., SAN JO, SANTA CRUZ, OAKLAND, L.A., ETC.... THEY AINT USED TO THAT SHIT.
WASNT NO DRAG RACIN WASNT NO FIGHTS, JUST A BUSINESS NETWORKIN THING.WE WAZ DOIN SUM'N POSITIVE BUT IF WE WAZ OVER ON C ST. GRINDEN AND AKTIN A AZZ IT WOULDNT BE NO PROBLEM!!! ITS NOT ALL OF L.B. POLICE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY CHOP IT UP WITH A FEW. BUT THEZE MUFUKKAZ WAZ REDNECKZ!
CORNFED REDNECKS! SHIT THEM AGGIES GET DRUNK AND MASH THEY 4X4 'S UP AND DOWN PACHECO BUT DO THEY SAY SHIT HELL NAW!
WHAT DO YA'LL THINK? THIS AINT THE FIRST TIME THEY HARASSED MUFUKKAZ!!!!!

M

MrFreeze

thats some weak ass bullshit FUCK THE POLICE! their just tryin to get money by givin fools tickets! if it was a fuckin loud ass rock concert they wouldnt care but let some folks get together for a rap/hiphop party and they wanna arrest somebody. shows how much they really have to do. thats pretty pathetic sorry yall had to deal with that bullshit.

May 14, 2002
I FEEL YOU HOMIE,THIS IS COMMON IN THE RAP GAME.IN CHICAGO THE PIGS HAVE SHUT DOWN ALL PROMOTERS CONCERTS AND HIP HOP CLUBS AND IN SEVERAL OTHER CITIES THIS IS THE NORM.JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP,AND YOU BODY AWAY FROM THE PIGGIES AND YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT.STAY UP BRO.RIKOLOKO

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
HEATED/BLAC

THATS SHADY MAN....i am sorry Blac was being bothered like that.....weaksauce......but dont sweat em' man, out here in LB there isn't much activity, so they gotta do something....

shit, BIRD almost got tossed in their car that night cuz of mouthn' off about the whole scenario, but he was fucked up off the liquor....

BUT THEZE MUFUKKAZ WAZ REDNECKZ!
Thats real talk, but honestly homie, its by far not a racial thing why they closed yall down cuz they have tried to shut our redneckasses down too!!!
They tried to shut a venue of ours down in LB not too long ago...It was an outdoor performance on the roof of Jo Bones Bar......hheheh, but the show must go on....we just laughed at em'....

push on, and keep thrown showz homies.

MOONSHINE

Jun 20, 2002
hey dusty & bird, you guys are my folkz! reel talk if anything ever went down street wise/ business wise i got you 209% reel talk!
i was just mad kauze me and blac was just tryna get sum'n jump'n, and one tymes wanna fukk it off, na mean?
when i said redneck asses i was just speakin on the officers i was funk'n wit.
And you're right it aint a racial thing, they just dont want the type of music you and i do for a living to be around them. they are scared and they really dont give us an opportunity to show them what we are tryna do. we just tryna eat and be legit.

May 14, 2002
GOOD LUCK ON THE WHOLE ISSUE,BLAC IS COOL FOLX I USED TO SEE HIM AT KEEP IT REAL STUDIOS.LIKE 2 YEARS AGO WHE HE WAS FUCKIN WITH LARRY K.HE DROPPED US A TIGHT VERSE TELL HIM I SAID GOOD LUCK AND STAY AWAYS FROM THE PO POS.GIVE IT A WEEK THE COPS WILL LET THE BULLISH DIE.RIKOLOKO

Apr 25, 2002
Dam!

I was unable to make this show, but the next one.....IM THERE ON EVERYTHING, we gone do this shit fa real!! Fuck them Los Banos po-pos!! They cant hate on no LEGIT business, tell Blac to hit me at the number he got and tell him to leave his house number on the voicemail cause I misplaced that shit somewhere:beard: