L.A. SUPER SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
ANYBODY GOING THIS SUNDAY TO THE L.A. SPORTS ARENA TO CHECK OUT ALL THE LOWRIDERS AND FINE ASS WOMEN...ITS 30 BUCKS ,BUT ITS WORTH IT BELIEVE THIS....THERES GONNA BE LIVE PERFORMANCES FROM DJ QUIK,LIL ROB,BRENTWOOD TOGETHER WITH MR. CAPONE-E JAMMING THEM OLDIES...EVERYBODY SHOULD SUPPORT THIS EVENT FUCK LOWRIDER MAG.. HOW YOU NOT GONNA HAVE A SHOW IN L.A. WERE LOWRIDING ORIGINATED...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
because of all the gangbanging going around out here...the last time they had a show out here somebody got killed....BUT that dont mean you punish the rest of los angeles because a couple of knucklheads decided to fuck up the event for everybody else...the problem will be solved if they hired more security.so they banned l.a. for 5 years..

Apr 26, 2002
I was runnin by the arena a couple hours ago, shit looked like its gonna be tight. All the cars were already there setting up. There were some tight rides.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Wicked, you gonna hit the lowrider show? Bring us back some photos man...I'm missing the show to watch the Niners-Raiders play at 1:15. It's Niners on mine so obviously there's no way I could miss this one...but it's a beautiful day outside...arrgghhh.....let us know how the sports arena show goes!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
DAMN SOLO,I COULDNT MAKE IT,MY HOMEBOY WAS CLAIMING HE WAS BROKE SO I WASNT ABOUT TO ROLL OUT THERE BY MYSELF,I WAS HOPING SOMEBODY ELSE WENT TO TELL ME HOW IT WAS...A FRIEND OF MINES FROM ALTERED ONES CAR CLUB WAS THERE,IM GONNA ASK HIM TO HOOK IT UP WITH SOME FLICKS..

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Well, the football game was worth stayin at home 2 watch...SF Niners beat Oakland 23-20. But it's been wayyy too long since I hit a lowrider show...let us know when another one hits the L.A. area Wicked. I know a guy who works at the window shop up the block, he competes (hops) with a blue 80's Olds Cutlass, I think he's with Low Rollerz. I'll ask him how it went..

Oh, and from the website you posted, it looks like Alberto Lopez, Lonnie Lopez and Elliot Gilbert have broke ties with LRM and started up Blvd. Magazine...I never seen it before, is it cool? If Six-Four isn't affiliated with LRM, hopefully that means way more L.A. area shows.