Krayzie Bone affiliated wit the Mafia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Yeah, Kray was tight with ICP back when he dropped Thug Mentality. He went on tour with them and Biohazard(rock group). Twiztid might have been on it too. But that's a fucked up story. It's believable, but fucked up nonetheless. Romeo Antonio used to produce tracks for Bone and their offspring. And I think that Omarr dude is the guy who did the track The Ghetto off the P.J.'s soundtrack, and at one time he was signed with Thugline, might still be, who knows. But damn, shit's crazy.

May 6, 2002
Dj uneek (Kingpin Records) produced "The Ghetto" from the Pj's soundtrack. I wonder if he really is mob affiliated. Quite possibly.

ill3k

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I highly doubt that, though it's possible. But the reason U-Neek produced the track is because the label wanted both Bone tracks on the album to be produced by their original producer. So...I don't know....conspiracy theory time :)

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
I thought traditional organizations were very family oriented.(I.E. your either born or bought). I could be wrong but considering one that dated back that far they may be trying to fly str8 and become legit with the record buisness.

C

C-ron

damn didnt kno that.good thread damize.bone thugs is my fav group.i knew he did time 4 that robbery but didnt kno he'd been shot before.i bought thug mentallity that album wuz str8 clasicc every song on there wuz raw.we stayed bumpin that shit in the town.lynch should do some shit wit krazy bone shit he should do some shit wit all of them.yall can peep krazy's new album here

http://www.loud.com/home/krayziebone_listening.html

i havent had a chance 2 listen 2 all of them.if any of yall does a review on this album let me kno.