Known Associates 3 disc 2 update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Almost done

new shit from Messy Marv, Indecent ( a SLAPPER from my dude ), Young D Boyz, Young Mack Mill, Big Tone, Davina, B-Dawg, ADR Lavey, Malice, Big Oso Loc, Taydatay, Droop Tha Goon etc...basically more of our true close 'known associates'

this one will have mixed production ( unlike disc one which is entirely TC ) from DJ Mark 7, Kev Knocks, Tony Butcha, etc

were workin as fast as we can to get it to you before xmas ( but we wont compromise quality in a rush, so January may be a possibility )

thanks for the support!!!

Dec 4, 2006
ya i ended up selling it to one of my co-workers. got a good price on it. thanks 4 checking out my shit anywayz. and u got any TRE-8 cds. i lost mine a few years ago.

Sep 26, 2006
Hope u got got some production from the devil him self cause he known whats that true murda-mobb music sounds like do! Im really waiting on some adr/the enchancer/mark 7 on disc 2 on the beats.I gotta repeat this but theme music is the best g-rap compilation or mayby allmost the best album out ever?Hope u guys could get this out fast!!!
MUCH LOVE!!!

Dec 4, 2006
a gabe i been seeing that x-raided has been putting out a lot of music latly. have you tryed reaching out to him to trying to get him on this comp? cuz that would be off the hook if you got him on that.

Sep 16, 2008
i bet that artwork is slap, i love the dude with the skull in all ur logos, its like the Eddy of APT 3 lol

Mar 14, 2010
you should send me some Posters or Flyers so i can Put them up in Seattle. I live by 2 High Schools so thats good Promo playa. Holla at me.No Charge, just on the Strength Homie.