KELTIC TRIBE ALBINO GORILLAZ IN STORE NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
KELTIC TRIBE IS FIRE ON WAX... FIRE ON WAX YOU COMPREHEND? WE'VE BEEN SPITTING FLAMES SINCE "97." WHEN I SAY "97" I MEAN FINALLY TAKING IT SERIOUS SITTING IN A 24 TRACK STUDIO ONLY MAKING 6 DOLLARS AN HOUR SERIOUS. WE WERE LIKE MOST OF YALL ARTISTS OUT THERE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN A MUTHA FUCKA...FUNNY SHIT. IT WASN'T TILL "99" WE PRESSED OUR OWN SHIT. "DESTINY'S TESTING ME." I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HUSTLE MUSIC OUT MY TRUNK. 1,000 PIECES SOLD 3 PEOPLE PUSHING PRODUCT...
FOR YEARS PEOPLE BEEN ASKING US WHATS UP WITH THE ALBUM. IMA TELL YOU IT TOOK A MINUTE TO GET OUR DISTRIBUTION ON, BUT FUCK IT WE'RE HERE...KELTIC MUTHAFUCKIN TRIBE "ALBINO GORILLAZ" IS IN STORES TODAY!!! FEATURING THE MAYOR OF THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO LOL SAN QUINN, THE LATIN BOSS MR. KEE, THE CLICK'S LEVITTICUS, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY KILLA HOE COMRAD MACK MUTHA FUCKIN TRUCK!!! ONE LOVE TO ALL THE REAL MUTHA FUCKAZ WHO SUPPORT BAY SPIT. "THE OPEN HAND SLAPPAZ"- KELTIC TRIBE

May 18, 2002
"THE OPEN HAND SLAPPAZ" YOU KILL ME WIT THAT BROTHA!

BUY YEA YALL NEED TO COP THIS SHIT....

HEAT IS A UNDERSTATMENT, WE MORE LIKE A TEN ALARM, SCORCHEN OUTA CONTROLL...

BUYMAI RECORDS, TAPES, CD, T-SHIRTS, POSTERS, CLOTHES, EVERY DAM THANG YA FEEL.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Whats Crackin Keltic

I just wanted to say again playa's this shit came tight. To all Keltic tribe fans if you felt the last one, swoop this one for sure. To those that ain't up on keltic tribe, you need to go to your local record store and see if they got it, if not order that shit, I gurantee you there will be some shit on here you will think is fire.
They came with a couple different flavors on this one and I say thats what makes it tight

This passed weekend I was at my boys over at Sonoma State University and I got a shit load of flyers passed out for yall, I also started circulating them at my school, this week. I have hit up a few stores but will hit up the rest within the next few days homies. Good luck with the album.

Keltic Tribe also making an appearance on Cucizy's Debut album "Wordz of Wizdom" on Unknown Muzic Ent.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Whut up ya'll - good luck with your shit - I'm curious to hear how your music sounds - It's been a long time since Dunce house...
I'mma hafta cop...

May 18, 2002
WHATS KRACKIN SHEMP. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME, IVE BEEN HEARING GOOD REVIEWS ON YALL SHIT, I HEARD A FEW SONGS ON SAC TOWN RADIO (F.F.S.C.) I CAN DIG IT HOMIE.. ITS GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE COMING UP IN THIS SHIT

ONE LUV TO ANYONE WHO COPED OUR SHIT....