Keep ya'lls Fingers crossed for me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
The owner of the company I work for just laid off my Dad's Girlfriend, because he had to borrow money to take care of payroll for the employees. Shit is just way too slow here, we don't even make enough in the retail store to pay for my wages each day. I'm startin' to feel unsecure at my job. even though I Do just about everything around here, and fix the mistakes the dumbass manager always makes.

So I applied for this Job in Menlo Park workin' for the city, it pays twice as much as I'm makin' now, and I would work half the amount of time, which comes out to the same pay. I would be giving out parking tickets and shit from the hours of 12:30AM to 5:30AM. it would give me way more time to do my music shit, and school shit. Keep your fingers crossed for me on this one, I really need this job.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
yeah, i'll have to get some cleaner shit, I've been smokin' for years str8, just quitting ain't gonna do shit. Thanks ya'lls