kazaa or kazza.tk ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
not that i download music (the good stuff comes from trunks and backpacks) but this dude was talking about down loading comedy lp's rare and hard to find stuff sam kenoson, redd fox, richard p.,
and some other greats that did stand up

he said something about "kazza.tk" as to reg. kazza,
something about there is a trackig system on one of them or something, i was a bit perved so.... (and i was thinking he was a dip shit for trying to break a pice of wood with his head, showing off for some hutch's)
i bring the question to ya'll who know more about this than me.

"If I don't know , then I won't go"
hit it up folks

Apr 21, 2003
www.DWFComputers.com
I checked out the kazaa.tk site, and all it showed was a blank page with a popup. I wouldn't give it any thought because KazaaLITE is out there.
www.kazaalite.com

Regular Kazaa is a great p2p program, but there's tons of spyware & adware built into it. Personally, I don't want people to know what I'm downloading :paranoid:, and I REALLY don't want to be annoyed by popups, banners, etc :mad:. KazaLITE is exactly like Kazaa, but all the nasty stuff is taken out. NO spyware, NO popups, NO banners. The best part is that it's absolutely free to download and use.

Good luck, and happy downloading!
Curbies Cousin :cheeky:

Apr 21, 2003
www.DWFComputers.com
Sorry for the minor flood here...
I should have specified about the popups. When you go to the webpage, there are a bunch of popups - that's how "Mr KazaLite" pays for the site. Running the program causes NO popups however.

Good luck!
Curbies Cousin
Hey, if you can't be famous, jump on the famous persons coattails!

Oct 9, 2002
Kazaa blows and will screw your computer up eventually. Check out mIRC instead. A little harder to use but definately better quality, better selection, and you can get new stuff quicker on it.

Peace

May 13, 2002
i think Mirc.com.....download that shit an have someone help u out homie

i use to have it a few years ago but im on a piece of shit dial up now

kazaalite is str8....i use imesh too sometime

if u got a quic connect IRC is a must..modems get no love on there

Oct 9, 2002
CurbiesCuz...thanks for the comp on the ride. My bad i should have been more specific about what i was sayin. I never actually had kazaa lite. I had diet kazaa and that will still mess your shit up. Dont know about lite. But D-Menace is right, if you have dial up stay away from mIRC. If you have a fast connection it is the best way to go. The thing that nakes it hard for people though is it is based on commands like dos. If you learn the commands it isnt too bad.

Peace

Nov 14, 2002
Kazaalite.com is usually never working, but if you d/l kazaa at kazaa.com, then do a software search for kazaalite, you'll find tons for d/l. The one that I downloaded come bundeled with participation cheaters, auto "search more" progs, a bunch of technical stuff that looks useless, speed up progs, etc.

There's also a great new prog without any spy/adware on it and if you take the time to learn it, you can use the chats associated with the types of files you want, then associate rooms such as "hip hop" or "rap" (there's tons more) with where you want to search for your files to make it faster. It's called Tesla. You can find it at Tucows.com under P2P filesharing programs in the audio section. It's worth a look for the more advanced kids out there, but might just be a waste of time in the longrun... I never played with it enough to care... As far as I could tell, it was basically like if mIRC and Kazaa screwed, this is what the baby would look like.