Kay9ine Track Listing. "The 9ine Cocked Back"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
1. 9Cocked Back featuring (mack minister)
2. ExtraD' Out featuring (Kurupt)
3. Moma Use To Say featuring (Naomi)
4. Putting Hands On A Bitch
5. Like I Do featuring (Oldie Loc)
6. Fast Life
7. Ride wit me featuring (Killa Calhoon & JD)
8. Interlude
9. Call me
10. Do anything featuring (KeeKee Loco of true Blue & M. Down)
11. Free My Niggaz
12. I'm Faded
13. Want Yo Cash
14. Real Niggaz featuring (Bad Azz,Scoob Loc & 40Glocc)
15. Unibomber
16. Can't Fuck wit Us featuring (MOss Major)
17. Why do we trip featuring (Playa Hamm)
18. Bounce,Rock,Skate featuring KeeKee Loco & Jayo Felony)
19. In California featuring (Tip Toe Stallone)
20. Outro

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
It's at all the majors,moms & pops stores, if it's sold out you can get it in the siccness store. Kay9ine will be at the Concert In Glen Helen Block Busters signing autographs.

E-40, Public Enemy, Clipse,Warren G, Westside Connection,Xibit, and many more will be in attendance.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
ninaonina said:
It's at all the majors,moms & pops stores, if it's sold out you can get it in the siccness store. Kay9ine will be at the Concert In Glen Helen Block Busters signing autographs.

E-40, Public Enemy, Clipse,Warren G, Westside Connection,Xibit, and many more will be in attendance.
oh so kay9ine gonna be at P3?....do u what time hes preforming?...cuz ima be there....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
ninaonina said:
We were back stage wit E-40 and the homies, I miss that, we went to Jermain Dupree after party at scoreboards. It was a grip of people there, and the bitches was off the chain!!!!!!!!
yea scoreboards is tight...wasnt that shit open to the public though?...cuz i saw signs that said free admission all night saturday night.....but oh well...i was too drunk n high to do anything