KA3 in stock! Cougnut, Woodie, Lynch, UNLV, Big Tone, Tech N9ne, ADR, Mars, Malice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
:siccness:
Yo GABE!! Finally got some money to order KA3 and mayby some t-shirt too!
PM me the price with shipping included homie
I didnt get any mail from u?? So now i will just order my copy straight from
www.illmanneredtakeover.com U know Gabe that im allwayss intrested on buying your products in bunches,so i can help my friends to get some trill
og mobbmusic here in HELL-SINKI,FINLAND Hope u guys are coming near future in here!!The first gig in 2004@tavastia is the best gangstarap event
ever to been held @ Hell-sinki.Many people feel the same way,but u rocked on those 2 other events 2007-2008@virginoil&dubvronik too.Hope u could bring C-fresh
with ya next-time like u was supposed on the tavastia concert.Nothing but love 4 ya homies and keep it trill like u have allwayss done.
Happy x-mas to all of u son of bitches who are reading my stoned memories

Gabe hit me up on pm or rmail when u got time to do it homie
HAPPY X_MAS and Hail to the street mobb 4 ever!!!!

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Ordered mine a couple weeks ago but haven't bumped it til now cuz it was supposed to be a christmas present lol... but anyways, it is AWESOME. Blew me the fuck away!

To Gabe and everyone else, thank you!!!! Apt.3/DNA forever!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i COULDNT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS ALBUM...

Gabe, you did an amazing job putting together this project from front to back...good lord I wish music could be like this nowadays. These cd's havent left my deck in about a week when my package touched down. The entire 2 cd project is filled with that classic Mobb sound that we all listened to and love throughout the 90's. Its truly a great way to end the mobb legacy of Apt. 3 / DNA Entertainment. From the production to the verses this is a surefire banger....and that hidden Cougnut track gets stuck on replay for about 4-5 plays each time it comes out, VICIOUS.

In a new era of skinny jeans, hyphy music, ears tucked into hats and pastel colors, Apt. 3 DNA has remained true to its upbringing and has managed to collectively preserve and enhance that Bay Area Mobb Music genre...when cats switched it up to hyphy or whatever the new trend was, Apt. 3 remained solid on its foundation without wavering.

Along with creating some on the most consistently solid albums since the debut soundtrack, the label also maintains its reputation of being 100% solid as a family, always handling business the way it should be handled when working with any artists and or producers affiliated with the home team..even when faced with the adversity of unreliable artists of any form.

I tip my hat to my Apt. 3 / DNA extended fam,and raise a glass to toast to this album, as it closes out one of the most consistent chapters in Bay Area Mobb Music history.

MOBB MUSIC AINT DEAD..... IT WILL FOREVER LIVE IN APT.3

gabe,big ant,malice, adr, lil adr, c fresh, tspoon and the rest of the Apt. 3 / DNA roster, thanks for keeping the mobb sound alive throughout the years....

Dec 25, 2003
Man Gabe based from what they all have said; you shouldnt have folded the mobb side of apt.3 cuz thats the music & rep that identified yall & all what yall accomplished since ya built it will forever be remembered...... During the critical state of the rap game where overall its all completed diluted down & continues to crumble like an empire & havin a bad feeling that one day within the next years it will; one of my most favorite of all regional rap sounds which truly indentified the hardcore Bay Area g-sh!t will forever be missed just like the old school grunge from the NW...... All praises & respects & recognition due to Apartment 3!!!!!! ...and you guys are the rite people/team with the rite vision & movitation to build & take the label to where its reely at now......

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I just got the cd in the mail the other day. Put it on the MP3 and locked it on shuffle. It's gonna take me a minute to listen to it all, but from the tracks I have listened to this shit is dope.

I really like knowing that you guys make music for the love of the music and the fans without selling out. I can always expect on a release that I'm getting nothing less than the truth from Apt. 3. Malice dropped a lot of truth in Thanks For Nothing. Let Malice know I appreciate the shout out on the track. I'm really looking forward to his next release and future projects that he works on. Malice doesn't get the attention or credit he deserves. A lot of you don't.

I don't have too much to say about the album at the moment besides that I am impressed. I need a few weeks to really soak in the tracks before I talk about likes and dislikes. I'll come back around on it though and post more thoughts about it.

I do gotta put out that Ill Mannered Playa goes hard as fuck. I hadn't heard too much from KA3 before I got the album, but when I heard this track I was in aw. It's a great tribute to IMP/Cougnut. I wouldn't change anything about the track. The beat is a slapper and everyones delivery is on point. I know I'm gonna being playing this one for months along with Thanks For Nothing, Roastin' Pigs, Savs Pt 2, and On Site.

Dec 25, 2003
^AR - the problem is there is NO MONEY left. I do it because I love it. I lose money EVERY time I put one of these out but do it for the love of it. If I didn't own a profitable business, I would have stopped doing music years ago.
...and thats the reel reason why yall should gain the respect & credit ya deserve cuz ya worked so heavily hard, fulla effort, & investing yourselves on this project just for the love, the passion, & the enthusiasm & for the music lovers who are still starvin to hear more, more, & more of it!!! But sadly no one gives a flyin fuck about cutting edge quality anymore; its all about the same ol' overrated surplused bullshit & all that lame shit is whats hurting & killing all the quality thats left; even impacting & affecting heavily on the economy more drastically (according to Gemini's views & me too!!) Too many brainwashed pseudo-rap fans buyin wack rap shit wasting all their spoiled mommy/daddy money (only on itunes tho lmao!!!) while livin large, sittin all comfortably in front of your super imacs surfin thru itunes & browsin thru their facebooks in their luxury suburban homes instead of signin up on the siccness, exploring thru the forums, then askin u about the music, u gettin them convinced about it & then they head out to touch base wit u at your gun shop just to buy KA3 along wit the DVD & sum shirts!!! The mainstream masses are too stupid to take a clear listen of what good rap music reely is regardless of the strong content; 90% of society today arent reely thoroughly passionate about good music anymore (whatever genres they like) & the artists no longer treat their music as good substantial music; an artform!!! I only respect, support, & promote reel musicians & artists only cuz they make music for the passion & enthusiasm & these artists should be paid more attention & be supported as long as they persist makin the type of music theyre truly known for; their music will last forever...... ALL PRAISES & RESPECTS DUE TO APARTMENT III!!!!!! YOU GUYS RULE FOREVER!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
I totally agree wit u ronnie!!! After the the first posts of hype the more I was stoked to cop that & once I finally ripped the package out & held the double jewel in my hands, upwrapped it, open the case & shoved the cd into my portable player & after all that I was completely owned again!!! KA3 is one of this years reeleases that will never ever ever leave my deck EVER!!!!!!......

Gigante

Compa Cut
Jul 22, 2007
San Pancho
www.SoundCloud.com
I do gotta put out that Ill Mannered Playa goes hard as fuck. I hadn't heard too much from KA3 before I got the album, but when I heard this track I was in aw. It's a great tribute to IMP/Cougnut. I wouldn't change anything about the track. The beat is a slapper and everyones delivery is on point. I know I'm gonna being playing this one for months along with Thanks For Nothing, Roastin' Pigs, Savs Pt 2, and On Site.
appreciate the feedback....me (Cuddie Cut), Mateo Net and Mr. Kee put our 415% into that song....we are all HUGE Cougnut/IMP fans and felt a tribute song was perfect for this comp.....Shouts out to Gabe for reaching out to me for a song on his last project....that's huge....

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
That song goes hard mayne!!! I love the way you flipped that Journey "Who's Crying Now" Sample. Good work on that track..its tight.
Thanks for the warm words bruh!

I'll share some info on that track wit yall:

TB and I actually recorded the "Luv 2 thug" track a long time ago (Maybe over 3 years ago) I believe not too long after he got out. It was the first song we worked on together and it was actually done over a different beat that I made. The original beat I made was alright but didn't really bring out the track like I wanted it to, so i put it aside with hopes of layin another track over it...

A year or so later after hearing that journey track on a fluke I thought to myself "Man that guitar riff is vicious, I gotta flip this Journey track". So I did. After the track was done, I wanted to drop some vocals on it so I started lookin around into the various artist session files that I had and boom I found the luv 2 thug vocal session stashed in the cuts.
I mashed the vocals with the beat and the rest is history.

Whats a trip about this is that my computer crashed not too long before that and I thought I lost the session because I lost a gang of other session files.

I guess it was meant to be.

Props 2 Gabe for hittin me up on this one!

:cool: