Just got back from the record store-Got some ?s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I picked up Daz's Independant Game movie and Lil Eazy E's Dedication dvd to his papa, havnt watched either yet but Ill post up my thoughts after I check em out

I got some cool cds:
Dr. Dre Chronicles(UK Greatest Hits Release)

Psycho Gangsta-Stories Of The Jack- 1994 Rat A Tat Records- How rare is this and where is dude from?

Steffon- Trippin With No Luggage- 1994 Ruthless Records(Who is this dude and how rare is it?)

Bone Enterprises- Faces Of Death Digitally Remastered (How Rare is this?)

Miilkbone- Da Miilkrate

The Delinquents- Outta Control Ep- 1995 Dank Or Die Records(feats Luniz, Askari X and Tha Whoride, how rare is this?)

Post up how rare these cds are and what ya think of em(havnt listened yet)

May 13, 2002
hmmm... in my opinion all the cds you got were wack except for the Delinquents which is easy to get out here in the bay....

I think the others may be rare cuz they wack, and aint no one tryna cop them....

but hey i could be wrong thats just my opinion....

May 2, 2002
west africa

If you are familiar with Death Row Records, youve heard of him possibly, hes a white rapper and was featured on Chronic 2000 and had a diss song to Eminem, after that dude pretty much fell off..he was suppose to have another album out this last year but never droped

Apr 25, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:
west africa

If you are familiar with Death Row Records, youve heard of him possibly, hes a white rapper and was featured on Chronic 2000 and had a diss song to Eminem, after that dude pretty much fell off..he was suppose to have another album out this last year but never droped
Thats the problem, I didn't buy any deathrow release after All Eyes on Me, and 7 Day Theory...

Apr 25, 2002
vanscollection.bravehost.com
Lawz 2760 said:
Psycho Gangsta-Stories Of The Jack- 1994 Rat A Tat Records- How rare is this and where is dude from?
He's from Frisco. That album is hella rare and tight.

Lawz 2760 said:
Some ol' school Bone shit. Don't like it too much. Make a hefty proft by slangin' it on Ebay.

Lawz 2760 said:
The Delinquents- Outta Control Ep- 1995 Dank Or Die Records(feats Luniz, Askari X and Tha Whoride, how rare is this?)
Tight as fuck. Classic bay rap from Oakland. I give it a solid 8/10

May 1, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:

Psycho Gangsta-Stories Of The Jack- 1994 Rat A Tat Records-
How rare is this and where is dude from?

Rare and out of print. SF,CA

Rare and out of print. Not as rare as og, but you can knock it for at least $25 on Ebay

Not rare at all but a Bay classic