Just got A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Look that shit is knockin but I musta got a fucked up copy cuz as I got to like 10 or 11 and 12 that shit skips hard....
Then I look at the disc and the back looks all warped and shit....
fuckin disaster

A-Wax did I just get a fucked up copy or were the first pressings all like this... Got it at Underdog of course, dude didnt give me a receipt either I shoulda got one fuck!

The DJ Darryl salute is knockin, the Gamefase beat is knockin (thats also Toi Shop beat he did Gorilla Pimpin and a couple on Lil Ric's)... I'd like to hear the one with Keak and everybody else but THE SHIT IS BROKE

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
Look that shit is knockin but I musta got a fucked up copy cuz as I got to like 10 or 11 and 12 that shit skips hard....
Then I look at the disc and the back looks all warped and shit....
fuckin disaster

A-Wax did I just get a fucked up copy or were the first pressings all like this... Got it at Underdog of course, dude didnt give me a receipt either I shoulda got one fuck!

The DJ Darryl salute is knockin, the Gamefase beat is knockin (thats also Toi Shop beat he did Gorilla Pimpin and a couple on Lil Ric's)... I'd like to hear the one with Keak and everybody else but THE SHIT IS BROKE
Same thing with mine. Mine was warped and I DIDNT GET A RECEIPT. But let HIM know and he can take care the problem and give more details. I told him about the problem and I'm getting the problem fixed.

Apr 25, 2002
call GABE AT 925 525 6199....IF NO ANSWER KEEP CALLIN OR LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR # & THA PROBLEM.....HE WILL MEET YOU MONDAY AND EXCHANGE EM.