Just Got A Line New DE Already On It's Way Out Coming Late 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Damn I got some inside info on this one. DE wanted to get back to they style that he had with Planet Zero, so he decided to do a sequal. He knows Loki and Lynch will be on it, but he has no track listing as of right now. Here is the cover art for it. I can't wait.

Late!

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
suspect#1 said:
that cover is hella corny looking...is this a joke?
I agree, but unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if that WAS the actualt cover from the looks of the BBB and Instrumania covers, this basically looks like a hybrid of both those covers without the bat suit... Fuck it, as long as it's another classic as PZ was... But you would think as original as D.E. is, his covers would follow that trend, his covers have been simple as fuck, no harm done, his music makes up for it... Focus

Apr 25, 2002
How come DE didn't use Samoht Design on TBBB and Instrumania? I thought they did some tight work on FU and DTDE. I gives a fuck about a CD cover though, as long as it's tight music.......

S

Stack The D.E.

I'd rather have a DAMN THAT D.E.! type album than a PZ one, Damn That D.E.! Kills anything else...

May 2, 2002
to me planet zero was this siccest yet from the DE
not counting tbbb which i have not listen to the require 100000000 times before i can compare it

May 8, 2002
Blutarski said:
Hey everyone I was just playing. I made that in like ten minutes. But yeah I agree if I can pop a DE cover out in ten then he needs to get some new designers or something. I had some of ya'll going for a sec though.

Late!
What gave it away was the picture of him from the Damn That DE album! And no way he releasing 3 albums in 1 year.......Unless you JT The Bigga Figga lol