Jus Family Records wants your opinion!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
You want my opinion? So why haven't y'all blew up yet? Shit is tight, always have been, always will be. Fa Shiggadel. Tell Boskizzle, I'ma call him about some ProTools shit. One Up Nutz, RHYTHMXorcist $ickWid'It Records Vet.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Nutz: Tha Ho-Po's(HoAssPolice) not tha Po-Po's(Outdated), came thru raided and condemned the house on BlueBird. So there is no more BlueBird Posse. We made enough loot from that street back in tha YAY. Anyways, I've got this albumble done, but I'm recording everyday until time of turn in. You know how that goes. I'ma keep recording until we ink some shit ya know? I'm posed to come up to Seattle and Potland to lay tracks and record for some cats that Rick Rocks manager hooked me up wid. I'll holla when I'm in town, fa shiggado. Keep Hustlin man and the planets will allign for you and JusFamRecs. I believe in that shit. Evrybod got their own time to shine and let's hope ours is sooner than never. Peace Pro$$$perity and Luck to you and yours, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Original