Johnny Cash/Hoodfellaz old material?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
i was on IG this mornin before work and found a page of Johnny Cash's mom i believe, she was bumpin music from his group "No Sense" anyone heard of them before? I guess it was before his group Hoodfellaz.. i cant find her page now, it was on the IG explore page.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2018
Rohnert Park
I have the juggernaut fam album “Civil War” Johnny Cash is on 6 tracks I believe and it’s some dope shit, Juggernaut Fam is from north Richmond as well and the guy in the middle went by the name Drehove, all members are unfortunately in prison now and this album is ultra rare, I will be distributing it soon to be on all majors platforms for the people to enjoy. Also Taz (Engineer for the savage dragons) has a bunch of unrealesed cash songs which we will be releasing as a new Johnny cash album soon. 4F3F0C91-BFF2-40BE-9901-570B485AC4D8.jpeg

Troyxinc

Nov 8, 2018
I have the juggernaut fam album “Civil War” Johnny Cash is on 6 tracks I believe and it’s some dope shit, Juggernaut Fam is from north Richmond as well and the guy in the middle went by the name Drehove, all members are unfortunately in prison now and this album is ultra rare, I will be distributing it soon to be on all majors platforms for the people to enjoy. Also Taz (Engineer for the savage dragons) has a bunch of unrealesed cash songs which we will be releasing as a new Johnny cash album soon. View attachment 7674

Jul 2, 2018
Rohnert Park
This is Ca$h Mom, Wondering who’s planning on releasing something Without my permission? Please respond, Thank you
Hello Ms. Castaneda, I’m glad to see someone actively involved with your sons music still, I am not looking for money or sales or fame, simply just to bring the people what they want to hear, feel free to call or text me at 7078492332 - Top Hat

Props: infinity