jigga and beyonce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
too bad raiders fans would kick the shit out of all the pansy ass 9er fans. cheese eatin wine drinkin homos!!!
That is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while. If 49er fans are "cheese eatin wine drinkin homos", then raider fans are 40 year old virgins who live with their parents and have been wearing the same "real men wear black" t-shirt for 15 years. Also about raider fans kiccing the shit out of 49ers fans, 7901 S. Council #254, OKC. Come prove it bitch.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Re: FUCC THAT

D-Locc60 said:

FUCC A RUMOR!

LEAVE THE GOSSIP FOR THE HOES.

d-locc
Why do people keep on postin shit from that fucking rumor site.

SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Please unless anything to do with underground music (which never will) dont POST it.

May 8, 2002
BOSS925 said:
if u wouldnt fuck beyonce' u must got some sugar in ur tank!!!
and for tim's gettin a picture of me in the front with a thums up that's fucked up man!!!!

RAIDER NATION IS SOME GAY MOTHERFUCKA!!!!!

Whow,

I see why you are upset Jake......I cant beleive you went out like that to the Raider Training Camp.......The picture doesnt lie homie they caught you with your #96 jersey in the front with a thumbs up. lol

Dats Fucked Up!

Niners Beooooooooooooooooooch!

May 9, 2002
all u 9er fans can eat a dick and die and tone u know whats crackin wit me and the raider fans straight sav'd out go grow u midget. and to yungsta matt dont get urself smashed on yung punk.and dude that left the address u lucky i aint takin my time to get ur ass cuz u'd be kickin urself in the ass when u was in the hospital like damn why'd i put that shit on there

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
[bullshit]Originally posted by BOSS925
all u 9er fans can eat a dick and die and tone u know whats crackin wit me and the raider fans straight sav'd out go grow u midget. and to yungsta matt dont get urself smashed on yung punk.and dude that left the address u lucky i aint takin my time to get ur ass cuz u'd be kickin urself in the ass when u was in the hospital like damn why'd i put that shit on there[/bullshit]

Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
all u 9er fans can eat a dick and die and tone u know whats crackin wit me and the raider fans straight sav'd out go grow u midget. and to yungsta matt dont get urself smashed on yung punk.and dude that left the address u lucky i aint takin my time to get ur ass cuz u'd be kickin urself in the ass when u was in the hospital like damn why'd i put that shit on there

B

Blackjack 1577

Beyonce is fine as fuck no doubt and so that bitch above......good lookin out Shea