JASON X(in know this is a little old)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
But I just saw it last night, and I thought the part at the end when they create that computerized Diversion, and he's back at the camp. Those two chicks in the sleeping bags. Ones on the ground in the sleeping bag, and the other bitch is in the other sleeping bag, and he's just beating the other one down, swinging those bags around. that shit was pretty funny. It made me LOL!
That was the first Jason Movie I've seen, I'm sure the older ones are better, Which ones would you guys recommend?

C

C-Ride

i juss barely seen dat movie 2...dat part hadd me rollin' though...it waz more action then horror, it waz aight though

Jan 3, 2003
yo man that movie fucking sucked like shit dawg but ya thta part was funny as shit, fuck u should rent them all one night and get the story its alot better when the story is there, they bring freddy in a couple

May 13, 2002
from what i remember freddy only in tha end of JGTH....where he grabs his mask

lol it was funny when i first saw it, but that asian bitch was pretty tight...

anyway yea jason did somethin like that in part 7 i think...some girl was in a sleepin bag an he beat it against a tree until it was all bloody...lmao

IMO jason x aint all that bad....can't wait for tha next one

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah, i've seen all the hellraisers, the only weak one was #4, but it tells you the origins of the box. The last 2 they made were pretty good, not enough blood but more of a mind trip.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Friday the 13th pt.7 The New Blood Is alright...I dont like Jason movies that much though...Im more into the Nightmare on Elm Street series...

Nov 14, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
This is true, the puppy is a yorkshire terrier about the size of an asparagus.

It is telling me i must furiously masterbate in public
LoL... I expected a dickhead yellin' at me in reply.

Glad you saw the humor. I especially love the word "asparagus".

I'm drunk.