It's a wrap!! Pre-order CRYTICAL - "CRYTICAL CONDITION"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
As of today the album is mixed & mastered and in the hands of the CD printers! I'm hoping to get it back by April 26th.....but it definitely won't be any later than the 29th. Go to our online store now to listen to some snippets and pre-order today! Be the first kid on your block to have Crytical's highly anticipated debut album!!!

First 10 pre-orders get signed autographed posters from Crytical himself!

For those without a credit card...please send a check or money order made out to Street Level Records for $11 to:

Street Level Records
PO BOX 77603
Seattle, WA 98177

Click on the album cover to go to the SLR.com online store...

Final Tracklisting:

1. Intro
2. Open Fire
3. My Troubled Life
4. Desperate feat. C.O.L.A. & Wanz
5. I Can't Take It No More feat. Dread
6. The Sun Doesn't Shine feat. C.O.L.A. & Twin-G
7. Halfway Sane
8. Matter of Time feat. Skuntdunanna
9. I Can't Stop
10. Crytical Condition
11. Life of a Rider feat. Killa Tay & 151
12. The Funk Iz On (REMIX) feat. Skuntdunanna
13. Take This Flight feat. Dividenz & Wanz
14. Step Ahead of Death feat. D-Sane
15. My Everything feat. Wanz
16. Fuck Tonight feat. Wanz
17. Bread N Meat feat. Notes & Young Vicious
18. Blindside feat. A-Train
19. Hittin' Licks (BONUS TRACK)

Jul 10, 2002
Owwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, come and get ittttttttttttttttttttttt!

This album is so nice y'all don't sleep...

Oct 26, 2004
JoMoDo said:
Owwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, come and get ittttttttttttttttttttttt!

This album is so nice y'all don't sleep...

I will be getting it as soon as it hits the stores!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Hot Damn, those new snippets are fire starters.....I wish you wouldn't have put those up 'cause now I gotta listen to 'em and anticipate the album even more....LOL......

The Sun Doesn't Shine and My Everything were especially dope......

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
tick tock......time is moving too slow.
Maaaaan, you have no idea.....What is it like from your perspective when one of your albums drop? Do you get anxious as fuck for people to hear the final product?

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
tick tock......time is moving too slow.
That's some bullshit b/c you are someone who has the power to change the hands of time.

You really enjoy this (all of us pulling our hair out for Crytical Condition) don't you?????

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Cranky said:
Maaaaan, you have no idea.....What is it like from your perspective when one of your albums drop? Do you get anxious as fuck for people to hear the final product?
Usually by the time one of my albums is about to drop I'm so sick of listening to it I could care less if I ever hear it again. After the hundreds of hours of studio time and all the shit that you go through to get the final product together....it's just nice to have it done and over with. But then it's like......time to start the next Crytical album. I don't want to spend more than a year or so working on the next one. We spent way too long working on "Crytical Condition".....but then again I moved 2 times in the process......my studio was down for several months while I was building my new studio.....my computer went down 3-4 times which lead to a total rebuild and me being down for another couple months. There's just hella shit that goes on behind the scenes that ya'll don't really know about. Me and Crytical put alot of real blood, sweat n tears into this album and hopefully everybody will be able to feel it.

But yeah.....I mostly get anxious about the fan reviews. I like gettin' the honest criticism.