is there a movie about monster kody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
i just heard this rumor from a fool on a german webpage. but i don't really believe it.
he said that there is a movie with ice cube in the role of monster kody.
hmmm....... sounds really far off. but i just wanted to check. maybe someone knows something about this.

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
monster kody is that big ass crip right????

..i saw this video from blockbuster bout his ass, like a document on him,,,he talks about the hood, then thers other cats talkin and repin other hoods,,,,

,,in it monster says, he had somewhat of a beef with ice cube,,he was talkin bout that ice cube only ever beef was with cypress hill,,and that, that aint shit,,,,,

.........,,thas if your talkin bout the same monster from the crips in la....

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I got the book & I strongly recommend it. I've seen the documentary on his brother Lil' Monster. Moe you may want to check with A&E to see if they sell copies of previous tapings, I'm pretty sure that is what channel it was on.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they have copies of the book on half.com for cheap...I'm gettin one...on a side note, does anyone have that movie 187: Slob Killa/Crab Killa...or somethin like that????

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
yeah i got that docu "slob 187/crab 187". got it from ebay.
it's a very good documentation in my opinion. it's strictly interviews with gang members and the questions are mostly intelligent. not like alotta these gang docus out there which only want to show some blood and violence or the cool stuff.
it's done by a black journalist who actually seems to do some research on the topic. he has a certain format for the interviews and tries to talk about touchy subjects also.
recommended though the sound quality sucks.

the autobiography of monster kody is very interesting also, as is the book "do or die" which focusses on the stories of alotta different gangmembers outta LA. i think kody has one chapter in that book also, as the author interviews him about the gang history of LA, if i remember correctly.

what about these documentaries "bangin in little rock" and "dead homies" or the mini movies by the nationwide rip ridas/damu ridas? anyone has one of these and can talk about it a little?