Is Jake the Flake Still around???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I dont know much about the dude but I remember hearing his CD a while back which had "Money Mackin Murder" and that song is sick as fuck what has this rapper been upto?

May 11, 2002
Jake The Flake is tight. I have been wanting that Mr Jakeafella. They only released that in Michigan. I heard he is trying to work out a distreibution deal with a major record company. Best of luck to Jake, its about time the whole world hears his shit.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Flake is workin on Mr. Jakeafella Vol. 2 which is gonna feature Snoop Dogg & Gangsta Blac, and production by Jazzy Phae & BattleCat. It should drop soon, he been workin on it for a while. Flake got 4 albums, "Out To Get Rich", "Out To Get Rich (re-release)", "Flint Thug Compilation", "Mr. Jakeafella Vol. 1" and a single called "I Don't Need It" (explict version is "I Don't Need Shit") and been on dozens on other people's albums. Jake The Flake is definitly the best solo rapper in Flint.

Apr 25, 2002
Jake the Flake is def. underrated when it comes to rappers in the mid-west, but that is probably due to the fact that his records are all regional for the most part. He should hook up with the Dayton Family and drop an album with them.