Is Dubee Comein Out Wit A Nu CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
Wat Good Bra Tha Cuddy Dubee Need Come Wit Fire And Stop Playin Wit On Err Thang Diggs And PSD Came Wit Some Nu Shit Wat Good Wit The Cuddy Mane If He Dont Come Wit Some Heat Soon Ima Be Mad Cut Straight Up Nigga Thizzed Out And Ova "Money And Respect"

Sep 4, 2002
money mcfly said:
Wat Good Bra Tha Cuddy Dubee Need Come Wit Fire And Stop Playin Wit On Err Thang Diggs And PSD Came Wit Some Nu Shit Wat Good Wit The Cuddy Mane If He Dont Come Wit Some Heat Soon Ima Be Mad Cut Straight Up Nigga Thizzed Out And Ova "Money And Respect"
now in English please

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
money mcfly said:
what is going on my bretheran? Our cousin Dubee really needs to have a HOT Compact Disc coming out in the near future and stop playing around! i promise that PSD and J-Diggs has been coming quite exquisite with they're new Compact Discs, why not Dubee? If he doesnt release a new HOT Compact Disc soon, i will be displeased.

the rest is random gibberish, i will try though.

i got cut with a straight gangster that was on an ecstacy trip outside, it was over "money and respect".

Feb 5, 2006
drunkinfool said:
what is going on my bretheran? Our cousin Dubee really needs to have a HOT Compact Disc coming out in the near future and stop playing around! i promise that PSD and J-Diggs has been coming quite exquisite with they're new Compact Discs, why not Dubee? If he doesnt release a new HOT Compact Disc soon, i will be displeased.

the rest is random gibberish, i will try though.

i got cut with a straight gangster that was on an ecstacy trip outside, it was over "money and respect".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THERE YA GO

Feb 5, 2006
I GOT A FEW NEW TRACKS IVE BEEN SLAPPIN, CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL ALBUM, I THOUGHT TREAL TV. 2 WAS GONNA BE THE ONLY THING PUSHED BACK, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WITHOUT DRE, THEY DONT HAVE CONCRETE RELESE DATES ON ANY ALBUMS

Feb 12, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
I GOT A FEW NEW TRACKS IVE BEEN SLAPPIN, CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL ALBUM, I THOUGHT TREAL TV. 2 WAS GONNA BE THE ONLY THING PUSHED BACK, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WITHOUT DRE, THEY DONT HAVE CONCRETE RELESE DATES ON ANY ALBUMS
there was never concrete anything with thizz.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fo realz.....with dre around they held back even more cuz dre wanted his shit perfect to him.....

what new dubee you got homie? where ya get it?

Feb 5, 2006
WUT U MEAN, IF ANYTHING I WOULD FUCK WITH THIZZ OVER 40. I STILL THINK ITS FAULTY CUZ ITS OBVIOUS 40 STOLE HELLA SHIT FROM DRE. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I CANT KNOCK HIS HUSTLE, IF HE DIDNT DO IT, WE WOULDNT HAVE THIS MOVEMENT. I'M A BIG THIZZ FAN BUT A EVEN BIGGER DRE FAN. ME PERSONALLY, I THINK THIZZ FELL OFF AFTER DRE PASSED. THERE PUSHIN OUT QUANTITY AND NOT QUALITY. MAYBE U TAKIN SUM OF MY POSTS THE WRONG WAY, BUT IT'S THIZZ I IZ