IS BUYING RAP ALBUMS A WASTE OF MONEY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

IS BUYING RAP ALBUMS A WASTE OF MONEY???

• YES

Votes: 38 41.3%
  • NO

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • SOMETIMES

Votes: 47 51.1%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
I probably buy 8 CDs a year. I only buy artists I really know and like, and it has to be from their label and a solo... or else it has to be absolutely groundbreaking.

Last CD I bought was Atmosphere's EPs "Sad Clown Bad Summer" and "Sad Clown Bad Fall." Both CDs are 5 cuts deep and better than anything I heard in the past 6 months or so.

Jun 27, 2005
I mean there are alot of bullshit cds coming out but there are alot of rappers who I will buy cds from I cant stand motherfuckers that just download shit and dont buy. If the cd is good it doesnt hurt to spend money on it to support the artist quit being fucking cheap and buying those bullshit bootlegs.
if the artist doesnt own his own company or do his own distribution cd sales dont mean shit anyway. If you really want to support the artsists, go to their shows. Thats where they get rich, not from the 25 cents per unit.

Jun 2, 2005
Hell yeah, the last fuckin CD's I bought I couldn't rip to my computer to put in my MP3 player... If it's like that now... I will never buy another CD... I nead music when I ride and when I work out...that sh*t pissed me off... I might be downloading from now on, unless one of you know how to get around it...