Introdoucing my self plus other shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2017
Well i wanted to post this just to say hello and RIP to the rapper who changed my point of view on life My name is Matt I was raised in the surburbs of southern delaware and have ADHD my stepfather was a member of the latin kings and introdouced me to rappers such as spm juan gotti and shit like that i then got into dr dre and shit moved to what i now refer to as SKRAP rap then i was reading comments on a mr caponee video and some dude said woodie was better idk being like 13 at the time i looked up woodie on youtube and i pretty much have been hooked since cause i come from a place where a lot of skinny jean wearing white kids think they fuckin g'd up cause they listenin to a fuckton of lil wayne N shit but anyways i just wanted to say thank you to all the active artists and nortenos puttin it down lettin people know this shit is for real and you guys struggled in life i have my own struggles i got thrown out of schools almost did a adult sentence for possession of narcotics and possesion of a loaded firearm under the age of 18 nothing compared to anyone here im sure but anyways im fuckin hungry and i want beef jerky soo yeah thee end

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Well i wanted to post this just to say hello and RIP to the rapper who changed my point of view on life My name is Matt I was raised in the surburbs of southern delaware and have ADHD my stepfather was a member of the latin kings and introdouced me to rappers such as spm juan gotti and shit like that i then got into dr dre and shit moved to what i now refer to as SKRAP rap then i was reading comments on a mr caponee video and some dude said woodie was better idk being like 13 at the time i looked up woodie on youtube and i pretty much have been hooked since cause i come from a place where a lot of skinny jean wearing white kids think they fuckin g'd up cause they listenin to a fuckton of lil wayne N shit but anyways i just wanted to say thank you to all the active artists and nortenos puttin it down lettin people know this shit is for real and you guys struggled in life i have my own struggles i got thrown out of schools almost did a adult sentence for possession of narcotics and possesion of a loaded firearm under the age of 18 nothing compared to anyone here im sure but anyways im fuckin hungry and i want beef jerky soo yeah thee end
Beef jerkey is a good choice for when you're hungry. :fist-bump: