information on articles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Send your press kit to: MR CEZA/XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE 2175 Loveridge Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565

Articles are not given, their earned....

Have you earned it, real talk, why???

Answer this with your hustle.........

Get at me..........

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the info...press kit coming soon.

Articles are not given, their earned....
of course,...no offense..but you know how SOME magazines are. they're like radio, where you gotta pay to get played...this is why I asked that question.

Also, if you could tell me..what's the magazine's circulation, and what are your strongest markets?

Thanks for your time.

Peace.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Our circulation: We print up 40,000 copies of each issue. We sell them through Tower Records (100) stores across 24 States. Our strongest market is California. Northern California first right now, it's our backyard. With our new issue we plan to cover all of California real well. You will see us in Denver, Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, Oklahoma City, Atlanta, New Orleans, and more..

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Our circulation: We print up 40,000 copies of each issue. We sell them through Tower Records (100) stores across 24 States. Our strongest market is California. Northern California first right now, it's our backyard. With our new issue we plan to cover all of California real well. You will see us in Denver, Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, Oklahoma City, Atlanta, New Orleans, and more..
great info...thanks

I'll be in touch.

peace