Infernal Affairs Vs The Departed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003

To me I liked Infernal Affairs better. Even tho I had read whole thing. Just cause I seen frist back in the day. Then when I watched The Departed I felt like I already seen this movie 10 times. Yeah Departed is like american version of Infernal Affairs witch came out 4 years later. With the same plot and story.

Mar 18, 2003
^^ yeah it's worth watchin if you feel like readin through the whole movie. I had watch it twice keep up with the subs. Cause some of the sences are so hot I didn't even feel like readin it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really liked both but as to this date The Departed is the only remake I've ever liked more then the original.

I'm probably also at very least slightly biased since I'm Irish though.

Both are great movies so check them out.

Also The Departed is more or less all three Internal Affairs movies rolled into one.

Sep 29, 2003
The Departed just did it for me. I never saw any Internal Affairs movie....But it took me about 10 watches (Probly seen it 30 times total) to catch everything and understand the full story of the Departed. It's such a complete movie with an exceptional cast. A real treat to watch...the opening scene just reeled me right in. Everything about the movie was perfect. Had some dark comedy, Mark Wahlberg and Alec Baldwin just killed it, had illegal operations, A+ acting, Scorcese.....really just a perfect crime drama.....

May 14, 2002
Sadly I haven't seen the IA series yet, but yesterday I saw On the Edge (Hak bak do) yesterday.
Which I enjoyed very much. This movie could belong in the same street as those other 2.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0845464/

I don't care for subs, in Holland they sub all television, instead of dubbing it over to our own language. What they do in almost every other European country. It helps us to learn english much faster.

May 14, 2002
Tell that to Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc etc etc. But to watch Dirty Harry dubbed in German is the funniest thing you'll ever see though.