independent rap documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Whats up to all the rappers, labels heads, graphic designers and other independent entrepenuers. I am currently lining people up for a undergorund rap documentary that will be made into a dvd with a soundtrack as well as submitted to film festivals around the united states. My aim for this documentary is to show the hustle that is put into independent music whether it is sellin cds out of the trunk of ur car or if it is trying to land national distribution. In the dvd I am also going to explore many other aspects of both the music business as well as being a independent business person who works with the underground rap scene. This documentary will be a great way for you to show people who normally might not pay attention to the independent music scene a front seat to what goes on in it. If u are interested in appearing in this documentary holla at me either on this thread with ur contact info or email me at [email protected]
holla back
-M.I.