Improvements@CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I know you a real folk, and you take criticsm for what it is ................so I said your beats did not match the shit you was spitting , let me take that back, the sound quality is what is lagging
cause that Ecay uno song on how the west was won...that was sicc shit right there, even my Warfare dirtys was damn that beat is raw.
Sound Quality , that needs to improve on your next time around

P-I-M-P, means put it my pocket cause it don't make sense if it don;t make profit
that is my cut right there
I'm sending that cd today by the way, so be on the lookout

I'm little

1 luv

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Got you homey(even though you're the first person to say this). I recorded it and mixed it at VMF studios. Probably the best studio in Dago. My album, The Relativez first album, Mitchy's album, and so many more (almost every mexican rappers album) have been recorded out of that studio. Not to mention the rappers that have spit in there Jayo, Bad Azz, Yukmouth, WC, CJ Mac, B-Legit, Richie Rich, The Comrads, Ecay, Cricet, everybody. It's quality homey, but like you said I'm going to take the criticism as advice, and keep it in mind. That's good to hear about the homey Ecay's shit, cuz that means now his studio is ready! It's all love homey. One. LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat

www.ghettoworld.com

Aug 26, 2002
I hope i did not come across as rude, i was just sayin , there is big difference to my ears from quality of sound comin from your cd compared to Ecay Uno song on West was Won , and i knew you worked with him. But I'm not going to say my boys quality of sound is the best it could be....................keep striving we all in it together