**IMPORTANT** SICCNESS DONATIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
I talked to Vampz and he said fools had only donated like $30 so far, im sending my donation out today.

Look to anyone that donate $20 or more to the Siccness will recieve a free CALI FACTORZ 2 double CD, Vampz will inform me who donated and i will make sure you will get your CD within a week of donation, come on people ya'll be on this muthafucka 24-7, show some love and lets keep this shit goin. Cali Factorz is like $16.99 in the store plus tax, ya'll cant beat this offer.

Phantom

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
You can donate through the PayPal link on the donation meter, or you can send the money to me at:

Impaler Productions
PMB #190
200 N. Huntington Drive
Alhambra, CA 91801

Please make checks/mo's payable to Emil Gallardo. Thank you, email me if you sent your money through the mail so I can keep an eye out for it..

[email protected]

Vamps
IX.

D

DJ N-Dubb

I went to the PayPal link the other day and I was gonna donate $25 from my credit card, but once I got to the paying section it said "this user does not accept funds from credit cards" or something like that.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i got my money order ealier today....i'm sendin it tomorrow or friday :D $30 is weak....people should show love.....those who show love get love!