IMPORTANT ?...FOR THOSE WITH WIVES OR GRFR'S...REGARDING BEIN LOCKED UP FOR 10 YEARS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dam D-Sane thats terrible. I've seen it happen too, one of my friends in in jail until 2008 and I see his wife out in the clubs leaving with anyone and everyone.

My point of view is this: When you choose to marry someone and you TRULY love them, its for life, and you say though the good and the bad, thick and thin etc. Now some argue and say "he shouldn't have done that stupid shit to get caught up in the first place" but as his wife you sat back and let him do it so I feel as though you should also share the consequences with him. A lot of females love to reap the benefits of a man who is out there grinding on a daily or doin dirt but when he gets caught up, all of a suddon they aren't down anymore. If it was my man who got caught up, I'd wait, cause I know I'd be seeing him every 90 days for that visit. And yes, its important for your children to have a positive male role model in their life but I have 2 brothers who would help me out tremendously with that. And Dick, it really aint all that important, some females just make it out to be and I guess thats what really seperates the real from the fake.

My $0.02 :D

Apr 25, 2002
POINT BLANK

don't put your self in a situation

you can't walk away from in less then 30 seconds

i made the choice my self

my kid gonna be 5 years old in june

i wouldn't put myself in a situation were i couldn't see her again

i cleaned up the act.. before it cleaned me out..

Apr 25, 2002
Sweet916 said:
My point of view is this: When you choose to marry someone and you TRULY love them, its for life, and you say though the good and the bad, thick and thin etc. Now some argue and say "he shouldn't have done that stupid shit to get caught up in the first place" but as his wife you sat back and let him do it so I feel as though you should also share the consequences with him. A lot of females love to reap the benefits of a man who is out there grinding on a daily or doin dirt but when he gets caught up, all of a suddon they aren't down anymore. If it was my man who got caught up, I'd wait, cause I know I'd be seeing him every 90 days for that visit. And yes, its important for your children to have a positive male role model in their life but I have 2 brothers who would help me out tremendously with that. And Dick, it really aint all that important, some females just make it out to be and I guess thats what really seperates the real from the fake.
well put Sweet.....I agree completely....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
but you have to think of alll the things you would be taking away from her for your fuck up. the kids still need a male role model if you cant be there she has to look somewhere else and she still needs someone there for her to comfort her or whatever. i think its selfish to get locked up for doing wrong and expect those who arent locked up to try and wait for you instead of moving on with their lives.
TRUE.........i feel what you sayin.

I'd want her to wait, but think about those nights where you keep thinking shes out cheating on you... it would drive you crazy.
see...thats the fucked up thang about havin yo female wait>>>your mind will play tricks on you and in the pen, you need all the stable mind power that you can get.

@MrDontGIVEaFUCK
that was some real ass input-no matter what grade you in.

@ LIL C.S.....much love homie......as always you come through.

if thats my wife her punk ass better be there for me especially if we got kids.
Tooper...that shit is funny as hell. lmao!

why would you go and do somthing and risk going to jail for a long time..if you really loved your family you wouldnt go and do somthing and risk being away from them for a long time..
@Made_Nigguh
if your wife reeps the cash flow and knows about the hustle...then thats that.
also...some cats have no other choice to provide for their fam, but to hustle.

BUT I'M LIKE THIS, "AS LONg AS YOU TAKIN' CARE OF OUR BABY DON'T TELL ME SHIT". BUT I DONE SEEN IT TOO MANY TIMES WHERE FOO'S THINK JUST CAUSE YOU MARRY THE BITCH THAT'S gONNA HOLD SOME POWER. MAYBE A FEW MONTHS IF YOU gOT A COO' ONE. BUT AIN'T NO gAME THAT STRONg. OR IS THERE? HMMMM....
edj>>>>>>>>>you took the words from me.
i feel that 160%!!!!!!!!!!

Now some argue and say "he shouldn't have done that stupid shit to get caught up in the first place" but as his wife you sat back and let him do it so I feel as though you should also share the consequences with him. A lot of females love to reap the benefits of a man who is out there grinding on a daily or doin dirt but when he gets caught up, all of a suddon they aren't down anymore. If it was my man who got caught up, I'd wait, cause I know I'd be seeing him every 90 days for that visit. And yes, its important for your children to have a positive male role model in their life but I have 2 brothers who would help me out tremendously with that. And Dick, it really aint all that important, some females just make it out to be and I guess thats what really seperates the real from the fake.
SWEET916>>>thats a real ass reply and for that>>>>>>shit is coooooooooooool!!!!!!!!
what your sayin bout the females reapin the cash, is so damn true.
I FEEL YOU!!

MY OPINION.....IF YOU LOVE HER, LET HER GO.
IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU TOUCH DOWN.
HAVING SOMEONE ON THE OUTS WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU THINK OF THE OUTS.
1 STRETCH WILL TEAR YOUR MIND & HEART APART.
@ D-LOCC....DAMN, I HAD THIS CONVO WITH MY GIRL....SHE SAID SHE'D STAY....I SAID I HATE TO SPEAK HYPOTHETICALLY.
SO, IT WAS THE END OF DISCUSSION.....THOSE TYPES OF CONVERSATIONS NEVER END WELL......JUST CAUSE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER.
SHEA...
REAL SPEECH maaaaaan>>>im feelin that.

Dlocc